Graff Girls

K-Rock

Originally posted by mazesars

hmmmm...all this talk about La or NYC....come on ladies NYC is all thats good....yall LA cats are forgetting what graff is about, cause its not about ur little aray of colors...its about destruction, and getting up not this bull shit when u go to some deaded ass spot and rock some peice....dont get me wrong peicing is ill but no matter what LA does trying to be better than NYC its not gonna work..u just dont have what it takes, and u dont understand what real graff is all about... U DUMB BITCHES

You don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Pieces are destruction. And we don't rock pieces in only yards like NY. We bomb with pieces in highly populated downtown areas and freeways like NY writers bomb with quick bubbles. We bomb with 2 color throw ups too, what you call "destruction", but we also bomb with pieces.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by THE PROPHET

I CANT POST FLIX FOR SOME REASON.

SO THAT PERSON WHO DOES THEM CHARACTERS "SILOE", IS A GIRL?

I THOUGHT IT WAS KOFIE WITH A DIFFERENT NAME. DUE TO THE SIMILIAR COLORS AND PATTERENS.

I was wondering if they were talking about a different Siloe. The one from LA I'm pretty sure is a dude. Is he still bombing? I remember back in like 99 he was puttin in a little work on the westside of the city.

Originally posted by Decay NY

^ :lol: :lol:

tribes a stripper, she would last about....7 seconds bombin streets, she would get off a "TR" and then byebye you would never hear from her again.

7 seconds? Um, actually she lasted about 10 years. And if I was you I'd watch you say about Tribe becuase Tloko might catch wind of it and I really don't think you would want that dude hunting you down.

And for Bjork..you know I like her pieces they're cute and they got a little flow..she's got a nice little style goin' on for herself. But I agree her booty don't belong in the picture...well actually I could care less if her booty is in the picture what I should say is I agree we could do without her booty in a graff flick posted in the girls graff thread...I'd much rather just admire the graff...but to each his own. or her own in this case.

Originally posted by TheoHuxtable

I was wondering if they were talking about a different Siloe. The one from LA I'm pretty sure is a dude. Is he still bombing? I remember back in like 99 he was puttin in a little work on the westside of the city.

I've come across several Siloes but there actually is a girl who writes Siloe or Siloette she lives near the california area. She's the shit.

Her website is www.siloette.com

mediocre, just cause yall are girls doesnt mean shit, what the fucks up with the ass shots you dont see male writers rocking flicks with their dicks out. i dont even know why girl writers even try let it be known that theyre chicks, is it so every one else goes easy on you when they critique your steez?

i like alot of this shit on here; post,benone,and gates....etc...but bjay? and bjork ? that shit is fuckin hurt.

Originally posted by ENO ELPMIS

mediocre, just cause yall are girls doesnt mean shit, what the fucks up with the ass shots you dont see male writers rocking flicks with their dicks out. i dont even know why girl writers even try let it be known that theyre chicks, is it so every one else goes easy on you when they critique your steez?

i like alot of this shit on here; post,benone,and gates....etc...but bjay? and bjork ? that shit is fuckin hurt.

Originally posted by ElleGenie

7 seconds? Um, actually she lasted about 10 years.

Yeah as a stripper shakin her ass for dollar bills.

if I was you I'd watch you say about Tribe

:shook: :shook: :shook: oh SHIT you should have said something before I called her a stripper!

:shook:

Originally posted by Decay NY

:shook: :shook: :shook: oh SHIT you should have said something before I called her a stripper!

:shook:

http://img26.photobucket.com/albums/v79/diverse/domesticethug.jpg'>

Well, you ARE running your mouth about people you don't know ONLINE, so the anonymous protection behind that computer screen of yours is why you can not be shook. You do this to compensate for you being a punk in the real world. You pop off with that shit in front of the MSK's and you'll be treated like the bitch that you are.

Well unlike those women who are whoring themsleves in front of their pieces for FREE, Tribe actually gets paid (and no she's not a stripper) and is on a more high-caliber level than standing in front of a freight piece in a thong, as she poses for magazines like Lowrider, various other import magazines, was in 50 Cent's "In Da Club" video, had a cameo in Training Day, shit like that. Not to mention she's collecting loot in her DJ carreer when she DJ's for radio stations, concerts around the world, and has her own albums out. Let's be honest, she looks good. I think the women like you who hate on her are mad because y'all some butch-dyke looking fat bitches with no body and grotesque faces.

Originally posted by Ü

yap yap yap.....and none ya'll motherfuckers posting any flicks:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is 12oz not puregraffiti...people on 12oz talk alot and post little, so if flicks are what you're looking for you're in the wrong place.

Props to you Miss Cinched...I love fafi...someone should post some Miss Van also..or maybe I will when I get off work.

This is 12oz not puregraffiti...people on 12oz talk alot and post little, so if flicks are what you're looking for you're in the wrong place.

Props to you Miss Cinched...I love fafi...someone should post some Miss Van also..or maybe I will when I get off work.

Oh fuck this isnt PG? shit i thought thats where i was...thanks for letting me know. And yes i dont want to talk to some cracked out motherfuckers I want to see some flicks.

Originally posted by Ü

Oh fuck this isnt PG? shit i thought thats where i was...thanks for letting me know. And yes i dont want to talk to some cracked out motherfuckers I want to see some flicks.

You don't need to get buck..I wasn't trying to be rude..I was just letting you know. 12 oz has alot of talkers.

Archived