Graff Girls

K-Rock

Re: no one sees fr8s

Originally posted by Decay NY

someone is jealous :lol:

Utah bombs NYC, thats why she gets respect.

If you are painting freights more than a year its time to hit streets.

like Utah, puta :)

Jealous of what dumbass- how pathetic you sound...or you're remarkable ability to jock some girl who probably doesn't even know you exist...?

I'm pretty sure Utah still has a love for fr8s irregardless of how, where or when she paints the streets...or fucking NYC

Also RAILSPIKE!!! I'm not diggin those letters that much on the White pieces but the fills are pretty dope...clean as hell too....nice post.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Extra Sense

MI.

http://www.2xtreme.net/~paikungfu/bench/bench13/3.jpg'>

Why doesn't this bitch just paint in a fucking thong..fuckin tramp.

What kinda skank ass bitch goes painting in some fucking daisy ass dukes, allows her picture to be taken and then posted on the internet. Fuckin GRAFF ass HOE. I mean are we supposed to be looking at your graf or ass? You get no respect posting shit like that. It's not cute. If you're gonna represent in graff..your skills if you have them will speak for themselves...posting shit like that is just gonna get you clowned and not taken seriously.

Re: Re: Re: daaam

"freeway" :lol: :lol:

we don't have them around here :)

we have expressways :)

we have highways :)

Freeways sound better.

We have highways as well, get your self-centered head out of your self-centered ass. Everywhere east of the Mississippi you guys call 'em "turnpikes." :lol: And wait, get this, you guys gotta pay tolls and shit to drive on 'em! [insert DeGay NY face icons here]

Re: Re: no one sees fr8s

Originally posted by NET FAME

Dude who are you?

DeGay NY is someone that falls into the delusion that all of their opinions are fact and that everyone must listen to him/her simply because he/she lives in NY. Saying dumbass shit like "Freights are wack. Freights aren't graffiti. Therefore no one should bomb freights" and "All graffiti should only consist of 2 color bubble throw-ups and tags. Pieces aren't graffiti. Burners aren't graffiti. Anything done outside of NYC isn't graffiti."

Someone else already exposed that DeGay NY wasn't even apart of the old-school era, but he constantly makes comments like he is. At oldest DeGay was just learning to cry after shitting the diapers. So don't take this toy seriously. Real niggas like COPE2 (FREE HIM) who I remember came out to L.A. back in the late 90's gave props and painted productions with several of us Cali writers, as we gave props back and the mutual respect was there. Plenty of NY writers would paint with LA writers (and vice versa), but those same NY heads wouldn't be caught dead painting with NY toys like DeGay. So the point is that it isn't about where you're from, it's about your skills and how much work ya put in.

What kinda skank ass bitch goes painting in some fucking daisy ass dukes, allows her picture to be taken and then posted on the internet. Fuckin GRAFF ass HOE. I mean are we supposed to be looking at your graf or ass? You get no respect posting shit like that. It's not cute. If you're gonna represent in graff..your skills if you have them will speak for themselves...posting shit like that is just gonna get you clowned and not taken seriously.

dude stop hatin at least she's out there, id actually quite enjoy c-in her paint in a thong :lick:

daam freights are just PRACTICE!!

Originally posted by TheoHuxtable

you guys gotta pay tolls and shit to drive on 'em!

tolls = money = construction = NYC :cool:

Originally posted by EllenGenierus

fucking NYC

^ hate = jealousy for the weak. smack!

:)

Originally posted by printscreen

dude stop hatin at least she's out there, id actually quite enjoy c-in her paint in a thong :lick:

whether she's out there and what she wears while she's out there isn't the upfront issue that I'm addressing, maybe it's hot where she lives and she was wearing shorts -irregardless the issue is that she has allowed pictures of herself to be posted of her painting graff while wearing some skimpy ass outfit as if to say "I'm not sure if my graff is that good but if it's not, you can admire my ass as compensation." She's trying to get attention for being a girl who writes because being a girl who paints graff is a novelty and she doesn't have enough confidence to let her graff stand on it's own.

And I know you wouldn't mind seeing her in a thong, that's a given, I wouldn't mind seeing alot of girls in a thong, however there is an appropriate and inappropriate time to identify yourself as sexy or sexual or seductive, and graffiti is an inappropriate time if you are a female.

Originally posted by Devilush

^would this same opinion apply to tribe as well?

Yes it applies but not in the context that she's a graff hoe -remember tribe was tribe way before we started seeing her naked ass next to her graff.

Originally posted by MammaDukes

I like how you made an user name to voice your lame ass gripes about bjork. you can hate on her, this is a forum. Bottom line is BJ puts in work, and probably more than you. And its up to you what you look at. personally i looked at the graff then the ass for a bit and it worked out well. oh and for callin my girl a tramp, if i ever see you you'll get beat down. oh wait, nevermind you started a new name to hide behind. bitch.

MOST INFAMOUS

bottom line-

if you don't wanna be talked to like a hoe, then don't dress like a little slut when you go painting and post those pics on purpose on a graff forum. bjork, it's not like you're some model either, girl, so relax..you're no tribe-both graff wise and looks wise.

keep workin on them letters instead of working on your poses in skimpy clothes. that's how you gain respect.

Guest rob deer

any female who rocks BJ peices while wearing short shorts gets my undying love and respect.

oh yeah and please start doing tags upside down by bending over backwards, in front of me, for money.

hmmmm...all this talk about La or NYC....come on ladies NYC is all thats good....yall LA cats are forgetting what graff is about, cause its not about ur little aray of colors...its about destruction, and getting up not this bull shit when u go to some deaded ass spot and rock some peice....dont get me wrong peicing is ill but no matter what LA does trying to be better than NYC its not gonna work..u just dont have what it takes, and u dont understand what real graff is all about... U DUMB BITCHES

I CANT POST FLIX FOR SOME REASON.

SO THAT PERSON WHO DOES THEM CHARACTERS "SILOE", IS A GIRL?

I THOUGHT IT WAS KOFIE WITH A DIFFERENT NAME. DUE TO THE SIMILIAR COLORS AND PATTERENS.

REMININSCE IS AN O.G. WEST COAST QUEEN.

ANYBODY HAVE ANY OMEGA-TGO-UTI FLIX. SHE HAD SOME DOPE WILDSTYLES.

IM SURPRISED I HAVENT SEEN A SPIDER FR8S OR SCRIBBLE JAM WALLS. SHES HAS A SICK FUCKEN STYLE. I FEEL THE LETTERS AND HER COLOR COMBINATIONS. I KNOW HEADS HAVE SOME SPIDER FR8S.

Originally posted by Ü

I like how you made an user name to voice your lame ass gripes about bjork. you can hate on her, this is a forum. Bottom line is BJ puts in work, and probably more than you. And its up to you what you look at. personally i looked at the graff then the ass for a bit and it worked out well. oh and for callin my girl a tramp, if i ever see you you'll get beat down. oh wait, nevermind you started a new name to hide behind. bitch.

MOST INFAMOUS

Actually you dumb bitch I've had this screenname since November 2002 as an idiot can clearly see.

<--------------------------------

You're just mad cause you got called out.

Actually you dumb bitch I've had this screenname since November 2002 as an idiot can clearly see.

<--------------------------------

You're just mad cause you got called out.

oh fuck. well then u finally mustered up the courage to say something after two years you faggot ass toy. shut the fuck or get beat down.

<3 MI

^ :lol: :lol:

Yes it applies but not in the context that she's a graff hoe -remember tribe was tribe way before we started seeing her naked ass next to her graff.

tribes a stripper, she would last about....7 seconds bombin streets, she would get off a "TR" and then byebye you would never hear from her again.

FUCK THE BULLSHIT...I'LL PUT IT IN TRIBE'S ASS SHE CAN GET IT FAST AND THAT BJ SLORE'S BODY IS EHHH BUT FUCK IT SHE'LL CATCH IT TOO...NOTHING LIKE HITTING IT DOGGY RAW DOG WHILE ROCKING A FILL AT THE SAME TIME...SHIT COMES OUT SHAKY BUT FUCK IT!!! :lol:

Re: daam freights are just PRACTICE!!

tolls = money = construction = NYC :cool:

We have something called taxes. That takes care of construction. I remember when I drove from NYC down to DC, then over to Chicago, I must've spent over $100 on tolls alone. Fucking ridiculous. Glad I don't live over on the East Coast.

Archived