Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
K-Rock

Graff Girls

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest phem9

here's an older sketch from 97.

got my colors from a frog bandaid hah...

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid69/pf95819346d2610a38ed049cc848d964f/fbb4de79.jpg'>

a piece 4 my boy stun...

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid69/p042cd9de98556a9fa4599a94f35a5cce/fbb4d8ff.jpg'>

my conversion van piece from paint louis 99?

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid69/pdb6818c58e3f8ce757c5d7dc13f98035/fbb4d8f8.jpg'>

:crazy:

sorry these are older an jus so so.

Guest phem9

Fem-Oh crap..Did I give you that flick? Haha..Thats pretty old and not one of my best thats for sure..:eek:

Love the Fems and Meekas and Evas..

Elle G your letters are looking good.

WE ALL LIVE IN A YELLOW SUBMARINE!!

psh yeah i know whats up with those glovey hands. ;).

Originally posted by !@#$%

i met a girl lase at paint louis 2001..she was ok

i know for sure there is nyc lase..

this guy is up.

a lot.

he painted at the nyc hall of fame jam this past june, for example..

NO THIS GUY IS NOT UP A LOT. NYC HALL OF FAME IS CONSISTENTLY PAINTED BY THOSE WHO DO NOT BOMB.

Re: more ladies

You know I've heard of Eva but I've never seen anything by her and I love that piece it's purdy. So whoever has a wealth of Eva flicks should SHARE THE WEALTH. Why didn't anyone post her stuff before?? Or maybe I missed it.

The CONVERSION VAN...lol I got your email, and I couldn't stop laughing. That's totally what it is. I remember going on road trips when I was younger and I saw those ugly bitches and I thought they were cool, but I didn't get why they were always painted in those ugly colors. I love them though..something about the bubble window that appeals to me... You should paint the first 'pretty conversion van'. Then everyone will want one. That will be your claim to fame. I'll buy one. Hell yeah, everygirl would roll the "F-9er Vintage Conversion Van"

Elle G your letters are looking good.

Aww shucks:mexican: thanks chica

Now its nice seeing these females painting and getting there can control down but I would like to see more letters, wildstyle it, do something. Stop sticking to the basic forms of the letter or using fonts. Just would like to see something new from the ladies

Guest phem9

those damsels r sick & the 1st 1 looks pretty wildstyle!