Graff Girls

K-Rock

I swear

Even in her bath room she had painted fuckin Unicorns...it was horible. she wasnt home and her man didnt know the history so I caught twisters all over her mail and bills and shit. She dont know who I was so I bet she is still freaked on that one.

"... I mean I don't wanna sound like a queer or nothing, but unicorns kick ass."

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by 30stockton

sound familiar...ISM...of course you know me...cause I am on the look out for silver...you smell me...hhaha

oooooohh no. your signature hit it right in the nail. hahah here i am thinking that you are somebody else! silly me. s***** will be contacting you. i was talking to m*** on the phone and he was with him and he says that he's got your email. so i guess you'll be hearing from him soon enough.

who is ism? and why are you sick and tired of him?

Originally posted by malcomx

Some more Ill broads that write:

Love

Asada

Earsnot

Envy

Rem

Arek

heart

Engine

Miss17

Some females, and some are just straight up bitch's.......

BAHAHAHAHHAAHHHAHAHAHHAHHHA.....

"EARSNOT" THATS A GOOD ONE.EVEN THOUGH HES GAY DOESNT MAKE HIM CHICK.

Originally posted by HOST18 DYM

White fill on a white wall is a no-no.

the wall is not white, its silver.

if you care about excuses, i only had a scrap of claret left and a half full can of flat white, so you know, whatevers clever.

sur riva x3 ...Like Whoa. you straight bangin huh son? Tre'ses on the internet block eh, holdin it down for cyber space. Looks like You came in here on bid'ness and we better reprospect that.

30 Stockton?? Reprospectthat?? Is this who I think it is??

oh hahahaha yea. the jersay had your tag on the back! he likes it by the way and says thanks.

it was his b-day yesterday. s***** was going to stop by, but he flaked. boooooo. i was sad. instead, we went over to s*****'s place and hung out with his roomies instead. yay.

uhm

"Her skin is white cloth;and she's all sewn apart;and she has many colored pins

sticking out of her heart. She has a beautiful set of hypno-disk eyes,

the one that she uses to hypnotize guys.

She has many different zombies who are deeply in her trance. She even has a zombie who was originally from France. But she knows she has a curse on her,

a curse she cannot win. For if someone get too close of her,the pins farther in. "

Did I miss the Memo that said you were all Goth now and shit? Have you been hanging out with Vegan....

Vegan leave your girl friend at home/ shes got a Mo- Hawk and Tattoo on her dome/Vegan leave your girl friend at home/and BYC is Jumpin Jumpin

Re: uhm

Did I miss the Memo that said you were all Goth now and shit? Have you been hanging out with Vegan....

Vegan leave your girl friend at home/ shes got a Mo- Hawk and Tattoo on her dome/Vegan leave your girl friend at home/and BYC is Jumpin Jumpin [/b]

man any excuse to sing that shit and he does, oh excuse me she does.

man check your sexuality. thats hate, you know what i always say

"live in box, cant call the cops"

what happened to the girls yo? wanna see some more graff from the wonderful women or vandalism ya heard. except REM, once again, she a bitch.

Re: uhm

Originally posted by 30stockton

"Her skin is white cloth;and she's all sewn apart;and she has many colored pins

sticking out of her heart. She has a beautiful set of hypno-disk eyes,

the one that she uses to hypnotize guys.

She has many different zombies who are deeply in her trance. She even has a zombie who was originally from France. But she knows she has a curse on her,

a curse she cannot win. For if someone get too close of her,the pins farther in. "

Vegan leave your girl friend at home/ shes got a Mo- Hawk and Tattoo on her dome/Vegan leave your girl friend at home/and BYC is Jumpin Jumpin

you fucking idiot!! haha well i dont mean that. i dont expect many people to know where this quote is from. fluf crew--> goth as we can get. its a quote from the book The Melancholy Death of Oyster Boy: And Other Stories by tim burton. tim burton is my weakness. and no i am not in love with him, i'm in love with his creativity.

you miss every memo now that you're gone!

Archived