Graff Girls

K-Rock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mikro137

ganster like whoa

sur riva x3 ...Like Whoa. you straight bangin huh son? Tre'ses on the internet block eh, holdin it down for cyber space. Looks like You came in here on bid'ness and we better reprospect it!

Some more Ill broads that write:

Love

Asada

Earsnot

Envy

Rem

Arek

heart

Engine

Miss17

Aside from snot and 17 you got alot of anger towards alot of SF names who been around(cept for rem she moved to LA and paints fuckin unicorns all day and I am not even kidding). huh? so who makes your non bitches list kid? I'd be curious to read that...

Originally posted by malcomx

Rookie

Some more Ill broads that write:

Love

Asada

Earsnot

Envy

Rem

Arek

heart

Engine

Miss17

Some females, and some are just straight up bitch's.......

cum on feel the noize...girls rock your boys...

Quiet Riot Gang kid News173 Noel

Originally posted by post.

^^^ yeah who is this other "REM" claiming to be a chick, eh?!?!?! :rolleyes:

if you werent being sarcastic then my guess would be reminisce. but if you were being sarcastic then- "Yeah who is this other REM 'claiming' to be chick." Those fucking dudes man! Always trying to claim their a chick to get recognition for their work.

for those who understood what I meant by that. Keep pressin on!

and for those who didn't, you'll get there.

yep...that facet shit is ill....i havent looked in here in awhile, and havent ever posted here, but theres been plenty of stuff in this thread that i consider really good, whether it was painted by girl or guy....lots of the stuff has become a red x, but in the past couple of pages i heard people talking about love...seen her freights and think theyre pretty good.

phem...always been a fan...those railroad pieces are the shit..straight up (i would LOVE flicks of this thing....even copied flicks from kinkos)

that black and white thing bodice did was big and burly...

and those phena pieces are awesome....

i just wanted to say good work to you girls....i wish there were girls who wrote in my city, but i dont think this will ever happen....

anyways, merry christmas to all yall....and be careful out there.

It looks like a fill on a white wall OVER somebody to me.

And I wanna be clear, i Didnt say love isnt good. Shes got one of the better hands in SF in my mind and is always developing never stagnateing . Most everybody who came in contact with CFOR got better. I just said shes as interesting as a bucket of sand.

Now Siren Ohlala. Sorry Tigre'...she Fione'tho. phena I likes.

Knowing me? Its doubtful cause i'm mad Hateful and hardly sociable and gimme a lake and some floaties and I become hella floatable. but I do know who you are though.

I'm sick and tierd of the Isms skizms, die and go to heaven in a jesus name lawd...you can fool some people sometime,but you cant fool all the people all the time.

girlie girl

my all time frisco faves

MEOW-LOVECATS, just cause im a ryda and shes my rolla. PR baby. she once slapped me in the face for hittin her up with a lower case E, thats class.

ESA-just plain classy

ASIA-og, and when we got nabbed on that roof she proved she was a soldier

"oh him, thats my boyfriend" god im still blushing.

onetime aint got nothing on us maing!!!!!!!!!!!

PHENA AND SIREN- you guys are a team right? sirens tags are loctite. TIGGA

LOVE-even if she is a drama queen, she wrecked hard, cfor or no cfor, she ran tough and handled her biz, plus her man smokeys my dog, he fire up tough everytime i see him, and thats a plus, cause he cool.

DEADCAT-connect gangin

hey mr30s-what you knwo about a 38 geary baby daddy beatdown?

and this is for the record

FUCK REM- GOD WHAT A BITCH. (not thr related)

Archived