Graff Girls

K-Rock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by OldE

facet from nyc

bump for my girl facet faced

fuck all you fags

http://www.datazap.net/free/tracingoutlines/facetfill.jpg'> www.datazap.net/free/tracingoutlines/facet3.jpg'> www.datazap.net/free/tracingoutlines/facet4thave.jpg'> www.datazap.net/free/tracingoutlines/facetnawsmith9th.JPG'> www.datazap.net/free/tracingoutlines/facetoutline.jpg'> www.datazap.net/free/tracingoutlines/anoksfacet.jpg'> www.datazap.net/free/tracingoutlines/facetfireescape.jpg'> www.datazap.net/free/tracingoutlines/facetfireescape.jpg'>

Originally posted by drain bamage

funny how this george character hasn't responded back...hmmmmm

nah, she came on the site and graff girls, which was started by a dude, happened to be on the first page of threads

out of thousands of threads, it is only one of two like it..

but instead of putting it in perspective, she bugged and figured that was what the women of this site were about

not even realizing how many other threads there have been of females' work that have made no mention of gender..

just goes to show that you shouldn't judge a bunch of people on a forum by the looks of one thread.

and as far as the anonymity stuff, and not wanting to be givin a heads up to 5.0 re:gender, i'd like to remember some shit Sonik3000 once said after posting an actual photo of himself, which showed his face in the pic: he said that if the cops wanted you, they would have you...no info on a board or risk taking on the internet is going to make much of a difference..

• 2 months later...
Guest parcheesey
Guest cool christ

i could name on one fucking hand the chicks that actually did damage

most of that shit is legal, wack, or both

come on now, you guys know who's doing shit and who's not

dude was talking about this chick "burns" meanwhile the shit is on fucking paper... WAKE UP ASSHOLE!!!

the only chicks i see rocking in NYC are 17, CLAW, and FACET

as far as what's going on elsewhere, i'm not gonna speak because i don't know... but i'm looking at what's on here, and to say i'm not impressed would be an understatement

Re: all fat girls want to do is fuck.

Originally posted by duh-rye-won

i went out with a girl who wrote. she was always stealin my fatcaps until i was like, "bitch, stop stealin mah fatcaps oh i'ma halfta smack yo ass!!!!" and then she was like, "nigga please, i didnt steal shit." and then i was like, "yes you did, bitch!"

hahaaha

this little pack of girls that seem to all know eachother need to take their gay ass conversations to email or some shit, nobody cares about your fucking business. post flicks, talk about styles, anything relevent to a public forum, not this 20 posts of "i had fun last weekend, it was great, we should get together soon, call me."

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah! i hate that people always judge me as a girl but let me always point out to everyone that i'm a "girl" writer and say i want respect for my skills. it's like fuckin faggots, i don't care if their gay but they always gotta make sure that everyone knows their gay.

well.....miss@#$% yore a tuff chick...weres yo g shots or no one will take them cuz YOURE A SALTY NO MAN DUMB BITCH....???

im a moron youre the chick tellin me im a couple months late and i looked through and dont see any g shots,,,,,?

i dont want to afend any fly girls who will poost but youre a hater go put some make up on your hurting my eyes.....

Archived