Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
K-Rock

Graff Girls

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

^^^i would like to cut of that guys dick and shove it in his ear. fucking sexist pig.... :hatred:

Originally posted by kutaoner+Jul 29 2005, 12:33 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kutaoner - Jul 29 2005, 12:33 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-THE STIX@Jul 28 2005, 06:13 PM

my friend told me that kuta was chunky..thats jus wat he said.. it that true? :yuck:

a little phat gives the meat the flavor :love2:

goinpostal6ol.jpg

[/b]

AHHHHHAHHAHA BEST QUOTE OF THE WEEK!

i<3kuta.

pssst, you all up in the all girl issue.

everytime i come in this thread...i hear more and more shit about girls getting butthurt and doodes runnin their mouth. who gives a fuck....just post and fuck what people say...

man i want some mole!...which one of u chicks wanna quit playin graffiti writer and play lets fix stix some mexican food?? :yuck:

im really a nice guy who wants to be my gf :love2:

Originally posted by NeRVe54+Jul 28 2005, 01:10 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (NeRVe54 - Jul 28 2005, 01:10 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Pedal Power!@Jul 26 2005, 11:53 PM

this thread has to be one of the worst on 12 oz.  not because the pictures suck--quite the contrary.  i'm really glad to see ladies doin' their thing, rockin' dope walls and freights.  but there are so many dudes with way too much testosterone on this thread being stupid sexist meatheads.  "let's see some boobs!",  "this shit sucks--y'all are just getting props 'cause you're girls", etc. etc. etc.  i have an idea--how about all the idiot dudes make a mass exodus from this thread and just let the ladies post dope flix?  cool?

stop tryin to score some puss-E points. cuzz first off, the pics actually ARE gettin better. in fact some of these bitches deserve some props. BUT as a whole, most of this shits wack. now if these girls repped for their cities... maybe they would get their props there. but if you decide to make a thread that speaks for one gender, then that gender is spoken for in all that you see there. hence- this thread sucks... step it up ladies, that includes you pedalpower

[/b]

LMAO Exactly thats all that guy is tring to do is earn pussy points and some coochie coupons ;) so stfu with all the gentleman shit and watch some hot azz bitches paint

:D

fag_2.jpg.309e726d19206c17fb884c7e2115bab4.jpg

^well, then make sure you don't mess with that shit

shit, i think i might start an obey the pussy crew!! haha. i said it one night all drunk to my bf really loud in the tenderloin (i love the echo sounds) and i told a couple of people on myspace about it and its all blowing up now (my friend vita bella created an Obey the Pussy crew myspace group)! i've even created some OTP pieces but it was just all in good jokes....OTP tee shirts are in the making. get 'em while they're hot!!