Graff Girls

K-Rock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Acet - All good writers are well rounded and original to their own styles.

I have always been a simple style writer myself - I actually find painting an N in big straight letters much harder than a bunch of little lines connecting, but that's just my style, I like it big and bold, and I have to confess that all the wildstyles are impossible for me to read and comprehend - but I CAN do a sick simple. But I'm not gonna go and diss the wildstyle writers - you gotta appreciate ALL of it, if it's good, even if it's not your style.

Hey, I sent you those flicks - and you complimented my straight letters...heck maybe it's not my best shit - but that was a sketchy rooftop on a main street....

So, so, SO many things contribute to the dopeness of a piece. Personally, I'd rather look at a big simple executed well than a wildstyle with poor, and only derivative qualities.

Guest wordly chap

bear strongly in mind my general revulsion concerning graffti oriented discussions. however i felt compelled to respond to this thread, as a fire burns within, yearning to be unleashed and consume all magazine maestros in the flames of redemption as if they had plunged into the pits of purgatory! lady acet, there is no facet of your style that is remotely an asset, inidividual, or classic! for shameless tracing you deserve your little ass kicked, and similiarly, the victims of your thievery get their ass licked! after you have abated all of the feces from the tender and hairy flaps of their buttocks, please apply that same saucy tounge to my blood engorged unit, purse your lying lips, and create a vortex of suction sufficient to draw my hot bubbling semen from where it festers deep within my gonads! there is no merit in thievery! you are light years from illy, silly! your concocted competition dances a merry jig within your overactive imagination, young strumpet!

Guest post.
Originally posted by MORBIDANGEL

MET U B4 .. AROUND TOWN .. SO OUTA SD?? ON TO THE NEXT CITY??

KEEP ON LITTLE ONE.. BY THE WAY UR DAMN CUTE.. N YES IM HITTING ON U Y NOT.. I NEED A GRAFF CHIK IN MY LIFE.. PEACE.. ESPECIALLY FAT CHICKS!! OH YEAH!! I DONT DISCRIMINATE.. TRUST I..:idea:

huh what? somehow I don't think that was me you met.

Originally posted by post.

huh what? somehow I don't think that was me you met.

HOPE YA DIDNT THINK I WAS SAYING THAT U WERE FAT OR SUMTHING.. I WAS JUST FUCKING ROUND.. BUT YEAH I MET YA LIKE TWICE.. AND IT DID FLIP ME OUT THAT U WERE PRETTY ACTIVE DOWN HERE FOR A SEC.. I GUESS IM JUST SAYING STAY UP N KEEP ON CUTE ONE.. ITS JUST RARE TO C WRITER CHIKLETTES IN THE GAME DOWN HERE.. ITS KINDA A TURN ON YA KNOWS.. REACHING COMMON GROUND.. CUZ ON D REAL NOT TOO MANY CHIKS UNDERSTAND OUR LIFESTYLE.. SUMDAY... SUMDAY...PEACE.....

;) the ladies on here are definitely dope!!... big ups to tribe!!.. her shit is rocking!... and if any one has the tag of hers on that ass it was on a thread a while back that would be a good addition to this piece!... and we need to get some secret on here she is a dope ass lady writer too!...

Guest ms7teenybop

giRL, PleaSe..

FUcK aLL YoU BitchEs . ALL oF YoU BitCheS aRe HerBs, IvE BeeN wiTH AlL the ReaL WriTerS aNd BOmbEd With THem.

NoNe OF YoU evEN HaVe ANy UpS in The ViLL or In ManHattAN Or the Five BorOS. I BasIcaLLY got THat On Lock SpeakInG As A GirL WrITEr !!!!! MiSS 17.. VGL !!!!!!!!!

nice attitude

Your message speaks for itself and all I can say is at least you didnt go name dropping....

(By the way I live oceans away from the states. And I havent seen any of your stuff in Australia...so does that count?)

:rolleyes:

Guest ms7teenybop

UmMMmm, My MaN is In Fx CrEw, anD he SaYs no One In Fx StreSses othEr WriTers, EspeCialLy whEn thEyre ShiT doeSnt ReaLLy LooK the SaMe aT aLL and NoNe Of His BoyS HavE a 12 OunCe ScreEn Name.

hE IS RighT Here Next To Me and WhoEveR is PreTendinG THis isNt a VerY gOod LiaR.

-MisS 17 !!

can't he type?

Originally posted by ms7teenybop

UmMMmm, My MaN is In Fx CrEw, anD he SaYs no One In Fx StreSses othEr WriTers, EspeCialLy whEn thEyre ShiT doeSnt ReaLLy LooK the SaMe aT aLL and NoNe Of His BoyS HavE a 12 OunCe ScreEn Name.

hE IS RighT Here Next To Me and WhoEveR is PreTendinG THis isNt a VerY gOod LiaR.

-MisS 17 !!

It doesn't look like you are representing right for the female writers too well. Just wondering why he didn't or couldn't type it himself...?

Re: can't he type?

Originally posted by K-Rock

It doesn't look like you are representing right for the female writers too well. Just wondering why he didn't or couldn't type it himself...?

he's probably tired from trying to keep up with her bombing... that girl gets up.

Originally posted by wordly chap

bear strongly in mind my general revulsion concerning graffti oriented discussions. however i felt compelled to respond to this thread, as a fire burns within, yearning to be unleashed and consume all magazine maestros in the flames of redemption as if they had plunged into the pits of purgatory! lady acet, there is no facet of your style that is remotely an asset, inidividual, or classic! for shameless tracing you deserve your little ass kicked, and similiarly, the victims of your thievery get their ass licked! after you have abated all of the feces from the tender and hairy flaps of their buttocks, please apply that same saucy tounge to my blood engorged unit, purse your lying lips, and create a vortex of suction sufficient to draw my hot bubbling semen from where it festers deep within my gonads! there is no merit in thievery! you are light years from illy, silly! your concocted competition dances a merry jig within your overactive imagination, young strumpet!

No one else noticed this? This is illy!

Re: giRL, PleaSe..

FUcK aLL YoU BitchEs . ALL oF YoU BitCheS aRe HerBs, IvE BeeN wiTH AlL the ReaL WriTerS aNd BOmbEd With THem.

NoNe OF YoU evEN HaVe ANy UpS in The ViLL or In ManHattAN Or the Five BorOS. I BasIcaLLY got THat On Lock SpeakInG As A GirL WrITEr !!!!! MiSS 17.. VGL !!!!!!!!!

So you think you're fuckin Queen Bee or some shit...

whatever. that bullshit will get you nowhere.

Guest JESSE JAMES

BOOTLEG IMPOSTERS ON THE PROWL

BY THE WAY... THAT AINT 17 OR MY NIGGA YES...

I MEAN, YOU PEOPLE ARE GONNA BELIEVE WHAT YOU WANT TO

REGARDLESS... BUT THAT'S MY TWO CENTS FOR THE RECORD...

WHAT UP EVILEATS?

thats the most intresting thingg ive read here....ever

Originally posted by wordly chap

write something like that in the rhode island post...they need it there...wicked smot!!

Guest wordly chap

"props" for moi

it seems that the good doctor is giving me, to employ the current youth vernacular, "props!"

thank you unk! i generally see fit to interject my superior opinion when sufficiently provoked by these superfluous suburban socialite, pigment purchasing, dixie cup of carlo-rossi imbibing at homosexual gallery opening, persistently pretty picture posting pantomimes!

i feel thus compelled to give these saucy rapscallions a sufficient tounge-lashing!

may the plague be with you illegitimate imitators of our most prized and inspired illustrators, and may the remnants my salty semen peel and flake from the sallow lips of your bloated corpse!

Guest wordly chap

eager fans can quench their thirst for my brilliant witticisms by looking at the post entitled "sicking stanley kubrick on lil' bow wow's nuts"

Guest post.

Re: giRL, PleaSe..

please tell me this is a joke! If not, this seriously ruinied my day :(

Archived