Graff Girls

K-Rock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: WHERE THE COMPETITION AT???

Originally posted by ACETPFE

YO QMENACE GOOD LOOKIN ON THE FLICKS AGAIN....

NOT FOR NOTHIN BUT WHERE IS THE FUCKIN WILDSTYLE?

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT, WHERE THE WILDSTIDYLE?????????

WHERE THE CONNECTIONS, LETTERS, PULLS, PUMPS, BARS, WINGS, EXTENSIONS, CLOUDS, COMPLEX FILLS, ALL THAT SHIT.....???????

..)LET ME KNOW WHERE THE COMPETITIONS AT.

WHERE THE ILLY PIECES AT? ITS ALL GOOD THOUGH, REMEMBER IF IT DONT APPLY LET IT FLY

-ACET1 2002 THUGS PFE MOBB AYAK!

(P.S. RUN YOUR SHIT

Are you positive you're a female? You sound like the drunk agressive guy at the bar in some thug (college) town. Your pieces are cool, but jesus, lay your ego aside. Sheeeeeesh.

P.S. theres a lot more to graffiti than wildstyles, on the 'illy rilly'.

Women are just as good as men at graffiti. The only real advantage men have is physical strength, which may help getting up to crazy spots, but that is all. Ok, I guess peeing standing up can be an advantage for the long night of bombing, also. But, seriously, a writers gender is purely incidental, just like their hair color or race or whatever else. You don't hear anybody claiming that "Short writers are whack!" or "All writers with blue eyes are hella weak!"

But because being female is merely incidental, that doesn't mean that they don't deserve recognition as females. Especially in the extremely macho and often mysogenistic world of graf.

Hating on the ladies just shows your own insecurity. Women are just as capable of killing it (or toying-out) as men. EVERYBODY should be encouraged to write and improve and express themselves. I don't know why 12oz. tolerates such prejudice and hateful posts.

Now, let's see some more flicks. Where's the Nungsta?

Guest retard.AK

nice thread. requests:

femme9.kms

lase.ia mafia

lady kels

tribe.msk(more!)

and i think the other girls name is ms. van

Guest post.

Re: WHERE THE COMPETITION AT???

YO QMENACE GOOD LOOKIN ON THE FLICKS AGAIN....

NOT FOR NOTHIN BUT WHERE IS THE FUCKIN WILDSTYLE?

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT, WHERE THE WILDSTIDYLE?????????

WHERE THE CONNECTIONS, LETTERS, PULLS, PUMPS, BARS, WINGS, EXTENSIONS, CLOUDS, COMPLEX FILLS, ALL THAT SHIT.....???????

..)LET ME KNOW WHERE THE COMPETITIONS AT.

WHERE THE ILLY PIECES AT? ITS ALL GOOD THOUGH, REMEMBER IF IT DONT APPLY LET IT FLY

-ACET1 2002 THUGS PFE MOBB AYAK!

(P.S. RUN YOUR SHIT

This is what I hate about graffiti!

:rolleyes:

thanks for the props

but theres nothing wrong with having high expectations on the kind of shit female writers could be doing...

anyways its all good dont sweat the issue of thug or not.

i just think a lot of girls could take their shit to the next level and make it more wild and complex..

WHATTTTTTTTTT!!!!! I THOUGHT WILD STYLE WAS THE ULTIMATE IN PEICING....NOT THESE SIMPLE STYLES WITH FROOT LOOP COLORS LETTERS HAVIN NO REAL FORM TO THEM...DAMNNNN YOU TALK LIKE YOU WANNA BE JUDGED AS A RITER NOT AS A "GIRL RITER" THEN YOU GOTTA REP IT JUST AS HARD AS GUYS DO!!! NOT HIDE BEHIND YOUR TITS LIKE I GIVE A FUCK!!! WHEN IT COMES TO THE WALLLS YOU MAY AS WELL HAVE BALLS CUZ WERE ALL EQUALS ON THIS PLAYING FEILD.

THE ONLY FEMALES I KNOW OF DOIN IT UP PROPERLY IS ACET PFE, DIVA VIC,KLOR CNS AND...DAMN I THINK THATS IT...PROVE ME WRONG .

THEMO1 PFE MOB

word up ,its about burners in the end,it doesnt have to be on some classic nyc style but ,some thing that shows it took alot of thinking and alot of skills on the wall , you cant blame acet for wanting to see what the comp has to offer,,,thats part of the game ,burning people! and she does

Originally posted by The BLACK Y

word up ,its about burners in the end,it doesnt have to be on some classic nyc style but ,some thing that shows it took alot of thinking and alot of skills on the wall , you cant blame acet for wanting to see what the comp has to offer,,,thats part of the game ,burning people! and she does

werd up.

k-rock its great to see some stuff i havent seen by bella and pebs. bloody brilliant. by the way. since where do people paint freights during the day? some magical land where freight trains just lie around for the taking? id be there every weekend.

Originally posted by post.

thugerson, do I know you? I don't even live in San Diego anymore, but thanks for the props!

-post..

MET U B4 .. AROUND TOWN .. SO OUTA SD?? ON TO THE NEXT CITY??

KEEP ON LITTLE ONE.. BY THE WAY UR DAMN CUTE.. N YES IM HITTING ON U Y NOT.. I NEED A GRAFF CHIK IN MY LIFE.. PEACE.. ESPECIALLY FAT CHICKS!! OH YEAH!! I DONT DISCRIMINATE.. TRUST I..:idea:

Originally posted by Vandalicous

it's very unnattractive to be your own biggest fan

yo when i say i expect some competition, its not about me being gassed its that girls should be doing wildstyle more and stop settling for simple shit and little or no skills becuase were girls, its corny and old.

also..im kind of disappointed seing how i thought you were my biggest fan..

Guest Merdle
Originally posted by havek

mad props 2 the ladies acet and simo very nice haha burning 80% of the guys out there

Someones tryin ta get laid...:idea:

That's cool ces, i mean acet. keep talking shit about simple graffiti. just know thatthe people who do simple graffiti do it for a reason. not everyone finds a "wildstyle" piece all that appealing. To some of us it's more about spots and being well rounded. I give a lot more love to people like Eski for being able to do some complicated shit when she wants, but also holding down the bombing a lot harder than most male writers. you play yourself too when you get that ego going. your better off letting your shit speak for itslef then speaking for it.

Re: confidence is mistaken for cockiness..

you just played yourself about as hard as you could have.. name dropping is for people on the dills..

if you didn't know, ces was not this first and only writer in the whole world to invent the bronx style.. just because i do a two-color fill with thin pulls and some skinny details doesnt make it "ces".. graffiti is about learning from the past, each one must teach one..

and if you look at the flicks i did, i DID post a straight letter.

..and i never said simple shit wasnt good.. yea bombing is great but im talking about piecing, and when your doing a piece..style is key

and when youre tryin to make a career out of doing a pink straight letter (that you call a piece) surrounded by flowers and bunnies everytime- thats fucking corny and .i know girls have more potential to burn then that . so get back to me when your done thinking you know the first thing about wildstyle, graffiti, or where style originated.. go do your homework,dont be mad cause i did mine

go ahead and say whatever the fuck you want about me, but your pieces look like "you know who" did them. Still, there's no denying you can paint, i give you love for that.

Guest Ted Wakowski

Women are feminine so it's all good if they decide to rock a feminine style -- which might sometimes translate to softer colors, simple letters and "cute" designs.

Wild pieces with tons of shit going on are cool too though.

I think it comes down to whatever gets the blood flowing and the spot coming off, be it a hot pink care bear or a piece with 8,000 arrows.

opinions

Opinions are some times better left personal. I started this thread just to let the world know we (female writers) are out there...even in the most isolated city in the world.

Just like you males, some females bite, just like you males, some females burn. But there's no need for the bitching and put downs. You all know it takes experience and practice.

Encouragement is what we need here.

And hey AT LEAST WE ARE OUT THERE GETTING UP!

(Note: this message was not directed at anyone!)

PCE.:huh?:

Archived