Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
K-Rock

Graff Girls

Rarely have I ever seen a women accomplished in more instant levels of lettering such as signature handstyles or basic letters.

heh, this is my specialty. Bombers usually don't have enough time to be patient.

Originally posted by 1stchance

women graffiti writers..

They can be like the deaf and blind Helen Keller.. she was not a good author, but the fact that she was able to produce a book despite her handicap was fascinating to readers.

women are better at manipulation and patience, hence they are piecers for the most part..

Rarely have I ever seen a women accomplished in more instant levels of lettering such as signature handstyles or basic letters.

i just went to toronto. i passed up the chance of going to this graf art show?? at this art gallery? i forgot. but someone from a shop told me about it. USUCK is up. sorta.

women graffiti writers..

They can be like the deaf and blind Helen Keller.. she was not a good author, but the fact that she was able to produce a book despite her handicap was fascinating to readers.

women are better at manipulation and patience, hence they are piecers for the most part..

i just went to toronto. i passed up the chance of going to this graf art show?? at this art gallery? i forgot. but someone from a shop told me about it. USUCK is up. sorta.

women graffiti writers..

i am not a piecer.

women graffiti writers..

I too concur.

And elle g, You said and I quote " I doubt you have anything to show (for how much you've run your mouth)."

The funny part about that is you know who I am and you seen my stuff. The reason you have seen my work is because others appreciated it and posted it.

Originally posted by UnFAMOUS

I too concur.

And elle g, You said and I quote " I doubt you have anything to show (for how much you've run your mouth)."

The funny part about that is you know who I am and you seen my stuff. The reason you have seen my work is because others appreciated it and posted it.

Well if I've already seen it, then most likely everyone else in this thread has too, so why don't you post your shit and back up your shit talk. Until you do...I call your bluff. I mean you can't expect me or anyone else to take you seriously if you aren't willing to put your money where your mouth is..so to speak. I just think you're full of bullshit.

And 1stchance...I dunno maybe I'm reading it wrong..but it sounds like you're implying that being a woman is a handicap(in that first paragraph)...:confused:

I could be wrong...it's hard to decipher type sometimes.

Guest phem9

BEING A WOMEN IS NOT A HANDICAP! It sounds like u r saying it IS!?

I mean 4 myself I'd rather piece than bomb/tag etc. cause the end result makes me happier! I think that's just me, and it has nothing to do with being a lady. There are guys out there the same way. :rolleyes:

Now this here is a TRUE QUEEN...and a true inspiration! GO MICKEY!

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid85/pe6d070175baa86215a6565474465785c/fabd34d0.jpg'>

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid85/p29c3e77856e4ca2ce167dbd326a015ef/fabd34ca.jpg'>

I think she's been doing tha grafffiti 4 over 20 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kansas City Kunts Kant Read...

Yeah bitch paint legals and frieghts all yer life and feel mature and big come to sf acn get your kunt busted out i'm a muther fucking hater fo shizzi .I'm from the harsh reality gan you big time nobody...Hey heard you toys lost your leagal wall to chip visi and next ...and as far as you rockin a saber piece..its like this...he never heard of you. I got faded with that fool about 10 minutes ago! wait there was one more thing i wanted to ask...Who are you again...oh yeah nobody

Originally posted by phem9

BEING A WOMEN IS NOT A HANDICAP! It sounds like u r saying it IS!?

I mean 4 myself I'd rather piece than bomb/tag etc. cause the end result makes me happier! I think that's just me, and it has nothing to do with being a lady. There are guys out there the same way. :rolleyes:

not that i care...but just piecing makes you something other than a graffiti writer...

'...Your simply entertainment'

That's funny cause I've never heard of you either Stockton. I can't believe Devilush associates with you. You suck.

And Mr. Brooks..Um? You must be retarded...So you're calling Sever, Revok, Saber etc...pieces of shit. Because they do a hell of alot of piecing. Granted they've done quite a bit of bombing but regardless. But it seems as of late..piecing is the theme.

Who cares anyway...she does what she does. Kinda like how..you act like pricks just because you feel like it..

brooks

YOUR COMMENTS SHOWS JUST HOW MATURE U AND YOUR MIND WORK. U MUST BE ONE OF THE ONES WHO WANT AND CAN'T DO. SO NEXT BEST THING IS "PUT DOWNS". U NEED TO GET A REALITY CHECK ON WHAT IS ART AND WHAT IS JUST PUT DOWNS TO WANT U CAN NOT DO AND OTHERS CAN!:P

Guest 1stchance
Originally posted by Facet

i am not a piecer.

exactly honey, your not a good bomber either... now can you understand my concept

I wish more women wrote graffiti, and I wish they were actually good, and I wish they didn't get the exaggerated attention they get... and I hope you existing girls take my shit talk and get off the pedistal and practice,,, so you can out do some men,,, but never me:king:

exactly honey, your not a good bomber either... now can you understand my concept

I wish more women wrote graffiti, and I wish they were actually good, and I wish they didn't get the exaggerated attention they get... and I hope you existing girls take my shit talk and get off the pedistal and practice,,, so you can out do some men,,, but never me:king:

thems is fighting words. uh oh, canada, you got me shakin in my boots. :rolleyes:

ok... so i'm a chick.... i write....

I'm not out looking for beef or trying to be something I'm not.

I draw everyday.... no exceptions... everyday i have to do at least one piece in a book or somewhere..

I have only been writting a year..

And Yes I did start because of my bf.....

Before you down play that.... get to know me first. (I started writting in high school but stopped)

Been writting a year I have over 20 frieghts and have been spotted on here already....

I dont come in here to talk trash...

I prop who needs to be propped and i admire the rest...

All i gotta say now... is that there's crazy trash talk out there... everyone is only as good as they allow themselves to be... if your fake... theres no need for us to trash talk you because it will show up in your pieces. This is just a general statement of frustration so dont take offence.

Graffiti is a mans world that a few women are trying like hell to hold thier heads above water in... why? because graff does the same thing for us as it does for you... it's a break... it's life.... it's our heart... its our soul.... it's all some of us have...

Like i said before i have been only writting a year... but you see your own progress and if your are happy with your own progress.... then FUCK what anyone has to say about it cause at least you got your ups.

whhaaaaaaa???!! man you've got some balls to say that. why dont YOU get off your pedestal and stop down playing people in this thread.

silly question..... are there any female writers in connecticut or states there around that would like to get up on a weekend n go bombin... or hit the yard.. shit or even a few walls... .hit me up!

devillush.... hey the website that you have listed there.. I went to it and theres a few flicks.... are they all girls? if so I didnt know that meeka n ohio were chicks.. thats awesome crazy bumps~!

whats up men women, girls and boys, i went down to a lay-up the other night, and it was pretty dark, i saw alot of shit, but i saw some simples, and im wondering about one of em.....i think it said shipley, or shilopuy, or somethin like that, im pretty sure it started with sh and ended with a y, somethin about it made me think a chick painted it, it was on a brand new csx freight, and looked like it had just been painted......so can anyone tell me if this writer is a chick or a dude?, it would be great if i was told, and if it helps, there was another csx box, right next to it, with a lewis peice on it, both writers letters looked the same, so maybe it was the same writer, but if anyone knows wether or now the first writer was a chick or a dude, please respond.....

peice..

women or not your nto a graffiti writer if yo udont bomb. PERIOD. If your into legals cool, but if you dont do illegal shit your not a fuckin writer. Your at best a muralist, at worst a lame that exploits our culture for your own gains or satisfactions and perpatraits as something they deep down inside know they arent.