Graff Girls

K-Rock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: i was gonna let this one slip..but i gotta defend my girl...like i would any of you<3

Originally posted by Devilush

no she didnt.

i bet you anything that MEOW has never heard of your girl MOVE. just because style-wise its the same, doesnt mean that someone "bit off", because i can vouch that she didnt....so i'm not gonna tell my girl to take your girls' style outta her mouth.

no dirty talking in here, ya heard.

bottom line...meow bit the shit outta moves style. when i have known move forever and then all of a sudden, some style she used to do 2 years ago pops up on some graff girls thread done by someone else, i gotta ask myself; did move do that or did meow bite her? then i come to the quick conclusion that she bit my girl move! bottom line: people need to think for themselves. that goes for you MISS nc 17. do some research, theres a girl that writes Miss 17 that actually had done more than one shitty illegal fillin. and meow, theres another girl that writes meow too. and its NOT you! no need for harsh words...just speaking the facts!

Re: Re: i was gonna let this one slip..but i gotta defend my girl...like i would any of you<3

Originally posted by Pores

bottom line...meow bit the shit outta moves style. when i have known move forever and then all of a sudden, some style she used to do 2 years ago pops up on some graff girls thread done by someone else, i gotta ask myself; did move do that or did meow bite her? then i come to the quick conclusion that she bit my girl move! bottom line: people need to think for themselves. that goes for you MISS nc 17. do some research, theres a girl that writes Miss 17 that actually had done more than one shitty illegal fillin. and meow, theres another girl that writes meow too. and its NOT you! no need for harsh words...just speaking the facts!

well ive only heard of one move...and it aint yer girl....if your girl ahs so much problem with it let her complain... cus it doesnt seem like she even cares if it does or doesnt anyway...dont cause trouble for other people.....no need for harsh words?...i think the word "biter" is pretty harsh fucker....no one in la has ever heard of your girl...nor does any one care about her...so dont do some internet trip bullshit like its gonna change anything... yer just making people look bad and that includes you... so keep yer mouth shut about subjects you really cant speak on....biter?..no i dont think so...

Re: Re: i was gonna let this one slip..but i gotta defend my girl...like i would any of you<3

Originally posted by Pores

i know move's homegirl. not KNOW KNOW....but we just started to email eachother.

bottom line: i'm sure there are biters out there, but all in all, we cant come to the assumption that people "bit off" of people just because there is a similiarity.

damn i havent been on this thread in a minute...it looks like a lot of up and coming girl writers gettin down,..

. i seen a bunch of flicks that were good...

i havent seen damsl shit in a minute... shes good i remember her man filth showed me shit a long time ago..shes def doin it..

anyways theres too many dope writers to list but i hope you girls keep doin ya thing.. bump

-ACET PFEbonics

for the others ..the tits and ass as a crutch route never works...but thats another story

Archived