Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
K-Rock

Graff Girls

Originally posted by AfroKen

if you only knew i was mainly referring to you... slut.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If only you knew what you were writing. You'd be supprized at the ammount of gruesome murders that people get away with every day...

If only you knew what you were writing. You'd be supprized at the ammount of gruesome murders that people get away with every day...

Originally posted by JimmyHats

hahaha.

Guest phem9
Originally posted by post.

yeah...... so...... i fell off...... fucking college.

miss ya phem9... where's my #1 inspiration when i need her?

awe i miss u! hope college is being good 2 ya! i'm here girl. phone/e-mail me! u betta neva fall off. it's a hiatus is all. ;)

elle - i luv that girl tat. is it mucha? very nice! the plus pieces are swell!

the yellow 1 is smooth n girl u gotta a good eye 4 color.

devilush. post sum of yer flavor 4 us..oh come on...& if u kno 30stockton...pls pass tha word - no hard feelings ya kno:o

thx 4 tha luv y'all!!! more pics latah.

gettin loose don't make ya tight...

Woman, Man, Troll, Kangaroo, whatever, Phemz shit is tight!

...na mean

Phem are you married to Tech 9 cause you guys have the same last name??:)

ok, sorry, dry joke.

peace...

I love Devilush, I hope she'd doing well -since she never sends me emails anymore!

Phem, I believe it is a Mucha, I think I've seen it before. But then it could be a Mucha knock-off that I've seen before too. Are you gonna be able to come through with those flicks I requested. I will repay you fully.

dood. we're on the computer at the same time for the first time!!!

i know i know i know. i suck. but trust me i will write an email. it's just that i'm a really big stoner. hahah. excuses excuses.

hey about the stickeroos...please email me an address. i know i have your current one i just wanna make sure.

i drew out the characters and colored them etc etc. did you wanna personalize them? i would rather have you do that part.

i also want to send you a bunch of gocco stickers that i have been making in the past. and i will also send some PEZ and SUPER stickers. would that be okay?

Originally posted by phem9

devilush. post sum of yer flavor 4 us..oh come on...& if u kno 30stockton...pls pass tha word - no hard feelings ya kno:o

thx 4 tha luv y'all!!! more pics latah.

please girl! like i have done any work in the past 4 years!!

30stockton?? he's harmless. :)

i gotta give it up to u girls....u guys sure keep it tight....i never see any of u talking shit to eachother like the fellahs....hahaha "this is such a calm and positive thread"....

Guest 1stchance

women graffiti writers..

They can be like the deaf and blind Helen Keller.. she was not a good author, but the fact that she was able to produce a book despite her handicap was fascinating to readers.

women are better at manipulation and patience, hence they are piecers for the most part..

Rarely have I ever seen a women accomplished in more instant levels of lettering such as signature handstyles or basic letters.

Guest FACELIFT

ROPAS IS MY GIRLFRIEND...

The good guy always gets the girl!!!