Graff Girls

K-Rock

Guest Handjob

Graffit girls are really really dope. I hate it when people are al: "Yo, dog, thats sick, for a girl..."

gender has nothing to do with art and can control.

Right?:confused:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nice flix...keep paintin ladies.

And I don't see where all this 'why are the girls getting props' stuff is coming from...

I've been writing for six to seven years - and I never got special props or special attention - all I ever get is skepticism. I'm not super talented, I don't have that interesting of a style, I'm just average, and that's how I'm treated...I don't mind - but I don't agree that all girls are getting props for just being girls - there's probably more to it than you may think.

Originally posted by DavidSilver

Bad enough i had to sit through a 3 hour sexual harassment seminar with co workers today, now i see female writers want equal rights too. Fuck that.

Wash my dishes.

ohhhhhhh! ugghhhhhh! u fucking piss me OFF!

First "B" tells me he won't write with me cuz I'm a girl, and now you're fucking ass is gonna talk shit too!

I can't believe the two of you!

YOU ARE MOS DEF ON THE COUCH NOW BRO!!

Originally posted by this is gay

i kinda wanna kick some girls in their pussies right now... why don't you start a "thread" about faggot writers to... dorks

I'd have started such a thread long ago, if I could find enough flicks. I was born to irritate people like you, and godDAMN I love my job. kiss kiss

To my girls, we don't need to be validated by man-props, we KNOW we were just born superior........................................;)

Bah... I'm sick all of labels really. I mean, David Ruiz wins the heavyweight title and he's touted as "the first Latino world champion." Why weren't people raving over the first Irish champion? How come there's no push for the first Lebonese champion...? There's groups of people who use race/sexuality/gender to get special attention. And I think it's bullshit. Equal opportunity is bullshit. Do you know my mother didn't get a job at the post office because she's Portuguese! Yes, it was really for that reason, they chose to hire someone else because they needed more mexicans or something...

Do you know there's plenty of talented people who get turned down jobs simply because they hired the black guy or chinese guy instead. Not because they were more skilled, but because it's supposedly fair to the people.

Same thing applies to graffiti. Why point out that you're a girl? Is it because you, yourself, think that you're "good for a girl?" You want to blow peoples minds and make them say "wow, a girl did that..."

Guest this is gay
Originally posted by bodice_ripper

I'd have started such a thread long ago, if I could find enough flicks. I was born to irritate people like you, and godDAMN I love my job. kiss kiss

To my girls, we don't need to be validated by man-props, we KNOW we were just born superior........................................;)

what? you're dumb

i give more respect to girls who go out and get up than guys, not for style, but just because theyre doing something that is unheard of by almost every other girl in the world. there's somethin hot about a girl who doesnt mind gettin her hands dirty. and that pink piece is insane...probably the best female piece ive ever seen actually. another thing, most girls i meet who tell me they write, dont actually..but the same can be said for guys, i just moved to a new city and for every kid i met who actually does get up, there are about 10 who claim they do. my girlfriend is all about starting and you better bellieve im going to help her out. the thought of painting a freight side by side with a girl im totally into would be a dream come true.

yea so i rambled alot here, i just woke up....haha excuses are the best.:) :P :rolleyes:

Guest Ginger Bread Man

Re: Perth represent!!

Originally posted by bela

Cheers for the nice comments its good to know people still appreciate 'style' as the number one in writing!!!

To all the dicks that make smart arse comments or reckon ladies can't write - I would LOVE to see what shit YOU do......ie. LETS BATTLE SUCKERS!!!!!!

bite your tongue...

what

man is it just me?

maybe I am supposed to miss the point but posts like fuck y'all and other such noncomplete thoughts = useless.

Yeah miss 17, I just saw some of her stuff in a movie recently but I'm not sure how old it was. When did she start writting?

Again, femles in the 514...if you're out there let me know.

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/afc/PebsFreightAction.JPG'>

PEBS

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/afc/Miss17.jpg'>

MISS 17 (im not from NY so this was the only photo I could find)

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/afc/BelaAFCFreight.JPG'>

BELA (day shot obviously, thats why its posted 2x)

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/afc/AFCPebsBela.JPG'>

AFC by PEBS & BELA

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/afc/FightFanie.jpg'>

fight & FANI AFC

(I can't believe some of you people can be fuct wasting 5 minutes of your time to put a gay ass comment...which to me displays jealousy)

Props to all the females & males destroying!!

Archived