Graff Girls

K-Rock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thats what im talking about......

I dont know about other female writers, but myself- I look forward to being judged on my skills instead of being judged as a female and not hearing words like "thats alright for a female". In starting this thread, my aim was to represent and show that there are real dedicated female writers out there. And I think they/we deserve some props for being strong enough to go up against all you males, not to mention the sexist ones.

see this is what i mean....why was your aim "to show that there are real dedicated female writers out there.." well there are real dedicated writers everywhere who dont get credit why is it that being female entitles you to props?and how strong do you have to be in a world where anonymity rules? you could have posted some of your shots without stating you were female...i just think its a poor excuse for getting credit...if you have skill then you have skill anything else,shouldnt matter...whatever

Guest E-DubleSkilZ

its funny how people get famous for graffiti.I live in LA so of course I know who tribe is.But I didnt know, or doubt she knows that people from all over the world are talking about her just cause she does graffiti.Shits kinda crazy. Another dope female is CREST from L.A.She did a fresh piece at the venice pavillion in like 94

Guest BOSTONIAN

NICE THREAD PROPS TO GIRLS WHO WRITE..THAT IS THE BIGGEST TURN ON FOR ME AS A GUY WRITER....OH YAH I MET TRIBE IN CALI. SHE IS FUCKING HOT TOO...

well, as a female writter...

it may be easier for us to met writters, but all you guys who wanna "take us under you wing" probably want a little somethin' on the side. I understand, We're a damn sexy breed of women BUT... when will I meet a writter who just wants to paint with me? HUH? Frustrating

Also,I don't feel safe running around alone at night (I'm like 5'2 you know, most guys culd jut pick me up and carry me off if they wanted) For that factalone I have more respect for the females.

And if your girls wanna write bad enough then they'll pick it up while you all sit around wondering what to do about it. That's the way it was for me, i didn't even show my man my scribblings for a few months.

Perth represent!!

Cheers for the nice comments its good to know people still appreciate 'style' as the number one in writing!!!

To all the dicks that make smart arse comments or reckon ladies can't write - I would LOVE to see what shit YOU do......ie. LETS BATTLE SUCKERS!!!!!!

girls that are serious about writing rawk

when i was writing the biggest disappointment was meeting girls that tried to be writers just b/c they liked writer guys, kinda like how some get into skating just to meet skaters. sucks. more girls need to have more respect for themselves and stop seein themselves as decorative wallpaper for guys. graf is generally so testosterone driven it would be nice to see a fresh perspective.

ill show you mine......

Cheers for the nice comments its good to know people still appreciate 'style' as the number one in writing!!!

To all the dicks that make smart arse comments or reckon ladies can't write - I would LOVE to see what shit YOU do......ie. LETS BATTLE SUCKERS!!!!!!

toby Also

i never said that ladies couldnt write...maybe it wasnt directed at me...but if you want to online battle...since im in the states and cant make you look like a fool in your home town...someone has to let me know how exactly to post flix....but im down to keep it between us...ill send you flix and you send me flix...fuck getting up on the net...im confident enough not to need a thousand opinions from computer geeks on who is better....lets rock and roll

Originally posted by toby

well, as a female writter...

it may be easier for us to met writters, but all you guys who wanna "take us under you wing" probably want a little somethin' on the side. I understand, We're a damn sexy breed of women BUT... when will I meet a writter who just wants to paint with me? HUH? Frustrating

Also,I don't feel safe running around alone at night (I'm like 5'2 you know, most guys culd jut pick me up and carry me off if they wanted) For that factalone I have more respect for the females.

And if your girls wanna write bad enough then they'll pick it up while you all sit around wondering what to do about it. That's the way it was for me, i didn't even show my man my scribblings for a few months.

i agree with ya but i also agree with agent apple to a point i think its awesome that girls write for whatever reason but its just like snowboarding if your a girl and you do one awesome move then you get fame if your a guy you have to bust your ass so hard to get any credit i guess thats the only thing that makes me mad about it us guys have so much work we have to do it seems like to get any credit, credit really dosent matter to me but if i was a female and busted shit id get more props and i think thats cool too a point but after so long its like shes just a writer and a writer is a writer, and as far as just painting drop me a line and if you come into town well drop some shit toby grafnkc@hotmail.com . and remember in a train yard to a hobo a holes a hole wether you be boy or girl:p :D

PEBS shit is nice...and BELA

i ocassionally remind my man how fuckin fortunate he his cuz i love to sex the fr8s as much as i love to fuck...:crazy:

it's all tits when you are out bombin, look to your left and see the person you share a bed with...awwwe sweetness

agent;

No i didn't think you had said females couldn't write an' hell even if you had said it, I'm not about to dispute that with you. As far as battling goes, in my lack o testosterone also lies a gneral lack of interest in battling. If anyone wants to hit me with their stuff, I open to it...but i don't need to battle thx

I'm i the 514 for if there are any fellow females in my neck let me know.

(and again...) YES KLOR (we need more flix)

Re: Bring it.........

Originally posted by ClueTwo602

Girls, Girls, Girls, Girls...Girls I do Adoooore, put your numbetr on this paper, cuase I would love to date ya...Mad props to all those femles that bust it...Most of them are freakin sexy mommas..:eek:

Bah you beat me to it.

Archived