Graff Girls

K-Rock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not meaning to sound like a sexist pig, but to see girls painting trains gives me a throbbing hard on!:king: :king: :king: :king: :king: Bela definatley getting ups!

this may be the drunkness tlaking and maybe i should start a thread in channel zero anyways ive been with this girl for about 6 months now and me and her love the same things shes been wanting to get into graff really bad but eneds me to show her thing is im scared shell get caught up in it or like get addicted liek all of us i dont want her to turn into something bad it would be cool for ehr to paint but i dont want her to just hink baout that.....i dont know maybe im just jealous what you guys thinki should do

Guest 5th wheel

sect i know exactly what you mean...my girl wants to write...but i would feel so guilty to get her cought up in it...gotta be one of the most addicting things ive gone through...plus if she ever got busted or hurt...i dunno...i would be sick....its a rough game....esp for girls...i'd be freakin out if she was runnin around in a yard by herself at night like i do... theres some freaks out there....just thought i'd agree with you and tell you how i feel to.......but bump for these gals

Originally posted by sect one

this may be the drunkness tlaking and maybe i should start a thread in channel zero anyways ive been with this girl for about 6 months now and me and her love the same things shes been wanting to get into graff really bad but eneds me to show her thing is im scared shell get caught up in it or like get addicted liek all of us i dont want her to turn into something bad it would be cool for ehr to paint but i dont want her to just hink baout that.....i dont know maybe im just jealous what you guys thinki should do

If she was down..she wouldnt have to think about what you thought of the matter..ya know..

AHHHHHHHHH MAN I THOUGHT THAT THIS WOULD BE 1OF THOES POST THAT ME & ARMS SEEM 2 LIKE .........................................................U KNOW THE 1'S WHERE THE GIRLS ARE AL NUDE & HOT LOOOKING BY A TAG OR A FR8.....WAAAAAWAWAAAWA.......OH WELL THESE GIRLS RIP SHIT I LIKE THERE STUFF...BELA IS REALY GOOD 2.....{I ONLY WOUNDER IF SHE IS AS HOT AS HER STYLE}

"I WAS SINKING ON THE VERGE OF DROWNING IN2 DEEP WITH MY SURANDINGS-2MEX"

spite...

this kind of thing bothers me somewhat....i mean its great that a person goes out and actually puts some effort forward...but to give credit to that person for being a girl or to jock them for merely that fact, is exactly why i think that most girls get a free ride in graff seriously before all the bullshit falls....how many of you wouldnt jump at the chance to take a female under your wing and show her the ropes? its just screwed up thats all...mind you ive met a few female writers some were fucking garbage some were okay but never did i meet one with great skill not to say that it matters but i dont just hand out props like candy on halloween...a writer is a writer plain and simple be them male female gay or straight it makes no difference.....we all have hands

Re: spite...

Originally posted by agent apple

this kind of thing bothers me somewhat....i mean its great that a person goes out and actually puts some effort forward...but to give credit to that person for being a girl or to jock them for merely that fact, is exactly why i think that most girls get a free ride in graff seriously before all the bullshit falls....how many of you wouldnt jump at the chance to take a female under your wing and show her the ropes? its just screwed up thats all...mind you ive met a few female writers some were fucking garbage some were okay but never did i meet one with great skill not to say that it matters but i dont just hand out props like candy on halloween...a writer is a writer plain and simple be them male female gay or straight it makes no difference.....we all have hands

I dont know about other female writers, but myself- I look forward to being judged on my skills instead of being judged as a female and not hearing words like "thats alright for a female". In starting this thread, my aim was to represent and show that there are real dedicated female writers out there. And I think they/we deserve some props for being strong enough to go up against all you males, not to mention the sexist ones.

Archived