you ever go out on a saturday night and for some reason you know it belongs to you

Guest willy.wonka

Guest willy.wonka

GO TO THE LINE TO GET TO THE POINTvvvvvv------------

being on 12oz gets me horny...sorry,scratch that....the girls on 12oz get me horny...[dildos,taking it up the ass,you know]

well,i thought that it was about time that i did something about that...i remember saying saturday morning,"thank God its saturday!"

during the day,i was letting it lag....relaxing

during the night i went to this club.i get free beer,drinks,whatevas..

there was a lot of other parties going on so my friends "shin dig" was pretty dead..

all of a sudden my homegirl walks in...i must say..after time,being away,this girl has grown.."hi!you look great!"

this could be where i went wrong..telling her this,i knew i would be all up on her if i didnt "watch out"...this is my friend..she's hardcore...

well,we drink and drink and drink.she tells me of this other club..and wanted me to ditch everyone else to come with her.....and some geeky lookin guy and some tall chick that looked like a clown..so we get to club.

they sell fat joints for $5 and drinks for $5..so we drink and drink and drink..i start dancing and all of a sudden.....chicks pop up everywhere...

i like to dance with by myself...im a rude boy...

then some hot lookin girl pops up in front of me...dancin all sexy...she came too close and i GRABBED her..:D

i dance like a sex machine..only with the girls:D

this girl was amazed...seriously.."WOW!WHATS YOUR NAME?!"

"my name is "WILLY.WONKA".."she was like oooooooh aaaaaaaah...as i grabbed her booty and comforting her in every way...swaying her here and there...

then she kissed me...it was wet,but unexspected..so i ask to kiss her again....so we're all over each other on the dance floor.."eeeew,you kiss like a boy!"...."i am a boy"...then she tells me that she is a LESBIAN...ahhh...im very understanding..she points out her fine ass girlfriend and i ask if they ever get a guy into thier little lesbian love making....:mexican:

she says she likes pussy...."so do i.",i said.then she tells me that she's not going to sleep with me and yadayadayada...and we talk about how drunk we are and that she can feel my vibe and loves it...yeah,she grabbed on to my dick and was in shock that i wasnt "totally"ROCK HARD...so she tried to do everything she could do,but i wouldn't let her...my friend was watching me....

so i sat down and my friend just jumped up on me and started to wildly kiss me...im talking about growling and chewing on my bottom lip...this of all things turned me on...we couldnt stop..we were loving it..

she would kiss me and call me "asshole" and saying "fuck you willy"..

i know why.....:o but its cool..

so we started holding each others hand and my arm behind her with my hand on her hip...

then this guy points to this huge couch and tells me that all of those girls have been watching me and that anyone of them i could take to the bathroom and "poke squid"...

imagine looking at 7 chicks that just want you....and they knew my friend wasnt with me....for this guy wanted my friend..

i didnt want any of them...i was happy with my friend and we decided to take off...we didnt bone or anything..we just had a lot of fun..

we both wanted each other badly...but knew we couldnt,at least not like some drunk hornballs...

it was some good fun that i knew was gonna take place and im bragging!!!cause i cant let the crew know...so im getting it out!

my point

----------------------------------------------------------

1.free beer from 6pm to around ?????

2.i kissed a lesbian!!!!

3.my friend and i kissed like there was no tomorrow...shes hot!i think we might have some unfinished business..:D

4.i got the lesbos number:D :D

i feel like a slut

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

its funny,im trying to delete this..

but i cant...so enjoy

i feel more of a man,nah.

i just feel happy...

my highlight of the night was getting shitfaced and kissing my homegirl..

her highlight was getting the others girls jealous...shes naughty

I don't know about getting super hyped when I'm at at home on this computer-but,yeah...Saturdays' are sick...the bars are filled with females..nice eye candy..you know?....and every once in a while you get lucky.

Guest willy.wonka

yes 455

every once in a while...for me.it was kinda like my first real"action"since i've been back in my homeland..i have that inner "hype" about my friend cause i thought,"i would never.."not in a bad way...

i know that these threads kinda suck and i appreciate anyone who feels what im talking about..

"open your eyes and look within.are you satisfied yall,with the life yer' livin?"

bob marley

i feel you on the 'friends' w/ no fucking tip... it sucks sometimes but watcha gonna do?

my sayurday night was spent exploring an old broken down house ruled by satanists and then hopping a fence into an abandoned insane asylum... i wish i had a girl

Archived