What Are You Listening To 2020: Decade of the Douchebag.

abrasivesaint

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...

glad i found this before making a new thread.. been listening to alot of old school stuff for inspiration and samples lately.. really digging the old school japanese jazz vibes..

just some favorites i've found right now..

also its pretty funny and sucks at the same time when i find something super dope only to figure out in the middle of the song that its already been sampled before.. example..

sample:

flip:

also if you like the hippity hop check out Ryan Celsius on youtube for some nice remixes/beats.. the trappin in japan series are super dope along with some cool visuals to just put on the tv and let ride for a while..

• Like 1

Find myself really only listening to podcasts these days. Still some of the old classics on repeat and occasionally some ambient soundtrack of like birds chirping in the woods, but yeah.

To be honest, I miss the days of running out to buy physical copies of music. Now it seems you don't even buy digital copies, but instead pay for a service in perpetuity thats like a fancy all knowing radio station. Was never a huge music lover (always been more visual), but kinda killed off what love I had for music. Or maybe I'm just not being exposed to new stuff that I can wrap my head around.

• Truth 2

18 minutes ago, misteraven said:

Find myself really only listening to podcasts these days. Still some of the old classics on repeat and occasionally some ambient soundtrack of like birds chirping in the woods, but yeah.

To be honest, I miss the days of running out to buy physical copies of music. Now it seems you don't even buy digital copies, but instead pay for a service in perpetuity thats like a fancy all knowing radio station. Was never a huge music lover (always been more visual), but kinda killed off what love I had for music. Or maybe I'm just not being exposed to new stuff that I can wrap my head around.

music is a young mans game. I think most of us fell off where that’s concerned. I do like some of the new stuff but i don’t have the time or the patience to keep up with it or dig through all the releases to find the gems. 

• Like 1
  • Truth 3