What Are You Listening To 2020: Decade of the Douchebag.

abrasivesaint

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

this song cheers me up when I’m down , I have  played it multiples times this year to start my day off right

dope live version of a classic - with Ron carter on bass (legendary jazz bassist who played in miles Davis’ second great quintet) 

Fun? fact : i always thought this song was about a woman , but Bobby hebb wrote this tune in the 48 hours after his brother was stabbed to death (same day JFK was assassinated) . He was determined to write this because he felt it was better to have a positive outlook on his life rather than living life with his head down . The tune is about his brother and best friend . Story goes he waited three years before recording it , and then it became a mega hit . Brutal story - turned things around into a triumph 😤 

• 2 weeks later...

Hellstomper with there self titled song... each verse represents what there all about... there RACIST, HOMOPHOBIC, CAVEMEN... and the 3rd verse about being SEXIST is the best of all. Fuck Tim Yohano

• Pause 1