What Are You Listening To 2020: Decade of the Douchebag.

abrasivesaint

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

@LUGR i got the 45 of this floating around in my vinyl case somewhere, but it was already cracked when i bought at a thrift store.

i never seent the official video until today , and all the sexual tention in it changes the tone of the song completely .

giorgio's version is good but the german version by klaus is a banger 

traded my top gun 45 to a friend for this

13cNLKm.jpg

Harold Faltermeyer did this one and memories 

cat people was the first movie my tiny 3 year old brain remembers in a "gaining consciousness at 3 years old and realizing I exist meme way" 

currently bumping 

Edited by MOOGLE?
  • Props 1

Woooo dude, Cat People was the first movie you remember seeing?! I haven’t seen it yet but watched the preview….that’s pretty wild you watched that at 3.

Top Gun is the first movie I remember watching and Jaws. Definitely had the Top Gun soundtrack on tape.

• Like 1

bruh my mom was a fucking menace along with her best friend constantly watching pirated horror movies on vhs .

like i legit didnt know the difference between ALF and stephen kings silver bullet werewolf for the longest time ...ALF was ubiquitous bro and my ass lived in irrational fear of him for  years until the hype died down .

it was this movie that was the first one i sat through at like 6 i think 

but the sound fx and way the synths where used had me like

a95e2d07460c2669e4228d23df8ec1b2.jpg

dunno if you ever seen it but the same guy who did the jaws ost worked with Spielberg on his first film

• Like 1

81 was wild. Been going throuh some old punk compilations and I found one of those things you didn't know there was a term for but when you hear it, it clicksI.  Found Dan With the Mellow Hair.

You know what that is.

Edited by xen
  • Like 1
  • Props 1

YouTube has no sense of humor.  Mention you bought an album and not sure if it's supporting the artist or enabling the addict will get 19 "they've been sober for years". replies.   Like that changes anything.

Unrelated:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

two of my all time favorite vocalists singing and harmonising together in a project.

Well consider the fact I have met both men and personally thanked them for their musical contributions that have enhanced my life and you have to ask yourself the question (Is this just a dream?"

• Props 1