down ass foo of the week

KILZ FILLZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 1/21/2020 at 2:50 PM, Hua Guofang said:

Are Coyotes dangerous to full grown folk?

Dingos are dangerous as they travel in packs, even then they will go for kids, haven't heard them attacking adults. One on one they'd be the same as any mid-sized dog.

This was killed out my way this past winter. We have coyotes and wolves. This lion is big, but wolves are so big that they looked photoshopped. Guess lions do as well, but wolves are fuckin huge. 

E9BBF882-0B72-4D10-9C1E-E0770866E0B7.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Props 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I’m a bit torn whether this one even counts because this is what this guys is know for, but I think the return to the scene of the crime to film the interview afterwards is next level

https://deadline.com/2020/06/sacha-baron-cohen-crashes-right-wing-event-leads-singalong-1202972079/

18FF2E9F-C892-4ED6-AF46-27717E6C1A03.thumb.jpeg.50ca3e0120d07364a29c228298602630.jpeg

Here is the song

here is the interview with the organizer after they ran him off...

And this is him in the second disguise as the camera man

73AFECA7-6012-411E-8F26-F5938F8192DD.jpeg.9f6e64a06626a86c75eff2098f66cd9d.jpeg

fuckin bravo 👏 

10/10 troll 👏 

game recognize game 🤝 

• Like 1
  • Props 1
  • LOL! 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, +plus+ said:

and eye for an eye or uh ankle

Laughed at this part. 

Yeah, I am not what I would do if I was bit by a shark and was able to do something to it too.  I think what I would like to think i would do is shove my hand in its gills and grab whatever I could and rip it out.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

https://globalnews.ca/news/7295145/machete-winnipeg-bear-spray-horse-statue/

B757A093-45B9-4594-96B3-4B068EDAA0CB.thumb.jpeg.4b8d10c809ad07b95433ad15af75a0aa.jpeg

Police say officers had to use a Taser to keep a machete-wielding man from getting up on a high horse in front of a Polo Park area restaurant Sunday.

Officers were called to P.F. Chang’s restaurant at 865 St. James St. around 7 p.m. where police say a man armed with a two-foot-long machete was for some reason trying to climb onto one of two large horse statues that sit on either side of the eatery’s front doors.

In a release Monday, police say the man sprayed bear spray at both responding officers before dismounting the horse and taking off on foot through the parking lot.

The officers were able to catch up with the suspect, who once again sprayed bear spray at the officers, police say.

The officers say they used a Taser to finally take the man into custody.

• Like 1
  • LOL! 2

• 6 months later...
1 minute ago, ndv said:

I may have misunderstood the thread topic.  As I am thinking the captain is the down ass foo 

What I gathered from that story (unless I missed something) is the captain/error wasn't being blamed, wind/weather conditions were.  I'd have to give the Capt big ups if he swung his ship to the side yelling look at me getting all up in this bitch and jacked that shit up on purpose.

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...