Online Graff---Super SICK

Hey guys, 

Its very cool to find an online community that is completely passionate about aerosol art (Graffiti is for gangs and immature kids). I wanted to let you guys know about this crazy graffiti website for creating online graffiti. Its totally safe, no running from the cops like a criminal! I think you guys will love it, the guys that are on the site are very passionate about making art. I know the site has graffiti in the title, but its totally not what you think because there ins't anything that is gang related. I mean, if you're into that, thats cool. I just dont want to get caught up in the sauce, you know what i mean? I mean, like YOLO and everything, but seriously, who doesn't want to goto a good college and get a good job? It'd be stupid to throw it all away when you could make art the right way, you know what i mean? I mean, i think i've said alot, but i mean, check it out. Its sweet, you gang will love it! 

PS: NOT A COP 

https://graffiti-unlimited.com/

• Snitch 1
  • FuckBoi 1
  • Trash 1
  • Props 1
  • LOL! 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
10 hours ago, Port-a-John Enthusiast said:

Hey guys, 

Its very cool to find an online community that is completely passionate about aerosol art (Graffiti is for gangs and immature kids). I wanted to let you guys know about this crazy graffiti website for creating online graffiti. Its totally safe, no running from the cops like a criminal! I think you guys will love it, the guys that are on the site are very passionate about making art. I know the site has graffiti in the title, but its totally not what you think because there ins't anything that is gang related. I mean, if you're into that, thats cool. I just dont want to get caught up in the sauce, you know what i mean? I mean, like YOLO and everything, but seriously, who doesn't want to goto a good college and get a good job? It'd be stupid to throw it all away when you could make art the right way, you know what i mean? I mean, i think i've said alot, but i mean, check it out. Its sweet, you gang will love it! 

PS: NOT A COP 

https://graffiti-unlimited.com/

• Like 1
  • Props 1

Nazi Nick deserved his own prequel.

“Let's see what we got. These here are the top of the line. Scientifically engineered and all that crap. Guaranteed by some Sierra Club asshole not to hurt a chipmunk IF you step on it! Personally, I think they're for pussies and ....

[turns his head towards two homosexuals frequenting his store] 

FAGGOTS!

Now THESE are Vietnam jungle boots. Cost you half as much, last you twice as long, and are great for stomping ...

[turns his head towards the two again] 

QUEERS!
'Course when you're done you have to clean out the waffle with a stick, but what the hell, you can't have everything, right? Am I right or wrong?”

I may have to rent that tonight.

• Like 1
  • Props 1

6 hours ago, Kults said:

I'll assume you guys are gang members and thats cool, you can call it graffiti--I just prefer to call it art, at least my college professor and I do. Its a much more sophisticated perspective on aerosol art. You guys should check that site out, its pretty wild right now. ALOT of true all city KINGS on there! Not for the faint of heart, thats for sure! Oh boy, know what i mean? LOL I knoe you gang do. I dont mean that in a degrading way, gangs are cool in my book. Hope one day i'll meet up with you guys and you can hit my blackbook. 

• LOL! 1

20 minutes ago, Dirty_habiT said:

"I think you guys will love it."

I'm wondering how does this person that doesn't know me .... have an idea of what I will love.  Thinking romantic thoughts is fun I guess.

It’s sweet! You gang will love it 

• Props 1

06.-THEATER-Lips-pix.jpg

WOW, found a group picture of you gang---IDK if an aerosol art simulator is right for you bunch. Might be different black books we'd be trading, you know what i mean? I mean, not in a bad way, cause i mean you guys are probably pretty nize guyz and all. Excuse the typo, just trying to be casual LOL you know what i mean! 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Kults said:

I had a professor in a urban development class that made us watch that movie. Great movie and all, had seen it many times already but hurray for higher education. Paying 1500$/class per semester to watch movies wooo

During postgrad I did a semester on Southeast Asian modern history, was a combined class with undergrads. Second half of semester was the BS called 'student led learning', where each student was assigned to teach half the class about some historical document they'd studied.

Basically, I ended up paying thousands of bucks to be taught by people with less education than me.

• LOL! 1

7 minutes ago, Hua Guofang said:

During postgrad I did a semester on Southeast Asian modern history, was a combined class with undergrads. Second half of semester was the BS called 'student led learning', where each student was assigned to teach half the class about some historical document they'd studied.

Basically, I ended up paying thousands of bucks to be taught by people with less education than me.

That is such bullshit. I can’t believe they get away with it. You know there’s always those dumb kids that think yay it’s an easy assignment. 

• Truth 1