NACE FR8S.....

Guest THEBLACKESTWHITEGUY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

whenever i go into yards, i never see nace shit and mayhem/wallnuts.......... but the yard that is by me about maybe 100 ft away from my house and another one in the next town..... the next town is far, always has nace shit and chip met kern and shit.... ive been to many, many, many other yards..... and wind up finden shit...... yesterday caught nace and nesm, today nace and kern! im loven it!

Guest 5th wheel

such a good post..sooo good....and this flics...sooo good...man that guy is the most inspiring....makes me wanna paint right now...and EGG MAN...that nace in the snow....soooooooo dope...i wanna frame it...thats true hardcore benching in the snow....(i did it today) ..and it was worth a nace catch....please post some more ....he's got hundreds maybe even thousands..lets see stuff nobodys posted...please?!

ahh..i remember the day we were in the yard when he did that..

i was pissed cuz i was painting my first ridgie...we had alot of flats in the yard but on that day there weren't any..and at the time i was too scared to paint ridgies cuz i sucked (still suck but not as bad as i sucked back then)..

Archived