Fuck chihuahuas

Moe Szyslak

This lady was walking 5 chihuahuas and 2 started fighting and they would stop. I watched from a distance thinking she could handle breaking them up. 10 seconds went by and they all started fighting each other like royal rumble. I had to run over there and help her pull them apart. She thanked me and i started to walk away. When i got kind of far they started fighting again. Fuck chihuahuas.

Edited by Moe Szyslak
  • Like 2
  • Truth 1
  • LOL! 6

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Had one when i was a kid that my family took in from a family who didnt want him anymore. Almost every day i’d get home from school and he would jump up and down seemingly begging to be picked up. As soon as i picked him up he would bite my hands. He was a real prick. Still cried when he got hit by a car though. 

Stupid little douchebag. 

• Like 2
  • Truth 1
  • LOL! 2

One of the only dogs I've ever been bitten by  was a chihuahua.... it was like a fuckin tazmanian devil when it bit me.  I couldn't even tell what happened except my forefinger was gashed open pretty good.  My friend's mom that owned the dog was all freaking out like my parents were going to sue her when I got home or something lol.  Still have a scar on the top of my finger from that dog.

I want to know what breed those wiry haired terriers are that @SMdoubleXLhas.  I had a dog that had that breed mixed in him one time and he was the best damn dog ever, except for my current dog, Talon, of course.

Also, my gf's dad has a tea cup chihuahua that's about 8 years old, but she's sweet as can be.  Maybe it's because she's a granny and got all her crazy diva years out of her system already.

• Like 2

On 1/22/2020 at 11:56 PM, where said:

You’re off the hook but this whole thread is cap as fuck without pics in the initial post, don’t make up some complete and utter fabrication of unsubstantiated/uncorroborated tales, you don’t gotta lie to kick it

pics or gtfo 

Yea man i sit in a corner all day and make up stories like this just for props on the internet from people i dont know. Why would i sit there and take a picture anyways like those tourists that film everything they see. Im not the type of person to photograph and post pics of my turds to show the internet

• LOL! 1

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 10 months later...