12OZPROPHET SPOTLIGHTS Yay/Nay

Kults

Do you guys like/dislike the 12OZPROPHET SPOTLIGHTS section  

4 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Do you guys like having that section at the top? Personally I find its cool to glance at every once in awhile but can get cumbersome when you have to scroll past it to get to the forums every time.

Would you guys keep it as is or move it?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

By the way, purpose of the spotlights is obviously to highlight important threads for new users. I'll look to see if there's any logic that can be applied so it shows it only according to certain criteria (sort of doubtful it has that flexibility built in), but what about switching it with the groups section at the bottom? Trying to draw attention to those as well. Reactivated it this morning after resolving a software conflict from last week that forced me to disable it after an upgrade.

• Like 1

I don't mind them but they need to change more often. At least the cover photos or avatars or whatever you call them. Shit gets monotonous seeing the same little photos everyday. And I definitely don't every go in most of them. I bet the space could be used for something different. The noobs probably see that first and perhaps it needs adjustment. 

• Truth 1

........Especially if one of the greater goals around here is to gain new traction and generally create a alternative space that isn't just social media. We all know what the origin of 12oz is and the majority of people who gravitate here already know that so why does it have to be spotlighted....? I like burners and style as much as the next guy who ever painted a rap letter but if I'm just a civilian.....Whos to say I wouldn't stick around for the extra click second to see what else is going on past said spotlight or even New York city.....Sorry dudes. The city and I have a strange relationship and sometimes I avoid it all together if I can...Or am even deterred by it always being a spotlight every fucking place that isn't NYC....LOL. My bad. No hard feelings and sorry for being wild....Carry on, folks. 

• Like 1