Dr Phil’s son is a gRafF N’ DaNceR?

KILZ FILLZ

so I saw this thing on Twitter about the bizarre decor of a home Dr Phil is selling - Guns on the walls, black velvet wall paper & more - 

Dr Phil hasn’t lived in the house, his son has. I guess his son is a musician of some sort and is touring with the Jonas Bro’s so Phil is selling the place while his son is overseas. The interior design is very odd and the goal was a Tim Burton vibe. Parts of it remind me of the renovations Lydias mom was making in Beetlejuice. 

I was looking at the pics on the source article ( https://www.realtor.com/news/celebrity-real-estate/dr-phil-lists-bonkers-beverly-hills-mansion-for-5-75m/ ) but wanted to see what the outside of the house *mansion* looked like.

The source article links to another article from 2016 with Phil’s son giving The Daily Mail a tour (https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3255468/Inside-Jordan-McGraw-s-Hollywood-home-Rocker-opens-doors-jaw-dropping-Tim-Burton-inspired-mansion-amps-music-career.html ) at the end of that article was this picture :

64166709-CA44-46EE-8C74-B51AC130ABC5.jpeg.f781bd4f8f913008b6f8bf719a1946f3.jpeg

what is it with these rich fuckers and wanting to pick up a spray can? Remember a few years back when Chris Brown did the same thing?

51F115BB-8D8E-446F-BA34-FCCB1326C1A9.jpeg.f38f67699cd1cfa523a3df252bf31bd3.jpeg

615BE6F9-D069-4F1D-AD77-010243A675F4.jpeg.ec0b8a62310f7f5db48ab19e0adddc91.jpeg

and then before that when Chad Muska gave it a shot? (Still does?)

E74B1B7C-4791-4A8C-9480-22D85C5D8F38.jpeg.c0e05ff33c30e66b45548cf7b84bd7cc.jpeg

AD1FB8C7-A74C-4FB8-9F3D-7C822CB6E373.jpeg.07c5fda4a731b860abb8996384a9c0c2.jpeg

1D337E41-A340-43AE-8BE8-8218C05B319C.jpeg.a6862cc5cb0dc3d31648cf44c37bb2e5.jpeg

I couldn’t find any images of a completed canvas by this guy and did a quick google to see if he’s got an arrest record but no hits. Muska did get popped for tagging a couple years back... why is this something they want to fill their time with when they are already rich as fuck? Maybe Muska was already a writer before he blew but idk? just something that popped out at me while down a rabbit hole and figured I would share. these design pics went viral a couple days ago but I didn’t see any take on the spray paint shot. pics of bizarre mansion in next post.

• LOL! 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I think most people that have filthy rich parents have no issues having whatever they want in life even if it is daddy or mommy's money.  I worked for Hostgator.com and it was started by Brent Oxley in his Florida college dorm room.  His parents, allegedly, gave him $1M at 18 years old and said "don't ask us to float you through life.... this is it."  Brent managed to not spend his money in a stupid fashion and later sold Hostgator.com for $225M to EIG. 

EIG turned the company into some bullshit, and Brent went off to buy one of the largest pieces of property in Texas.  Brent also owns the 44th floor of the Austonian.  I've flown paper airplanes off the balcony, it overlooks 6th street.

https://www.oxhuntingranch.com/history/

http://www.theaustonian.com/

If you look at pictures of the Austonian, the balconies get much larger on the floors close to the top.  One of them is Brent's..... oh yeah Brent is like 35 years old or something.  He bought 2 lofts on the 44th floor and knocked the wall down between them and had it renovated into one single unit.

42 minutes ago, One Man Banned said:

Fuck Brent, fuck Chris Brown, and fuck Dr. Phil's son. 

This

44 minutes ago, One Man Banned said:

Couldn’t agree more

44 minutes ago, One Man Banned said:

I fully agree with this statement.

• Like 3
  • LOL! 3

Yeah Brent was a party fuck boi... probably still is.  Him and his nut swingers used to walk around 6th street after the bars closed with an empty pizza box telling drunk people to do 20 pushups for a slice of pizza.  Of course people would do pushups trying to "win" a slice of pizza..... and then Brent and his cronies would show that they had no pizza in the box.  The only thing that kept them from getting their ass beat was because Brent and his friends usually traveled around in a decent sized group.  When I'd go out with them I never treated Brent any different than anybody else, never treated him like he was some rich guy.... I like to think he appreciated that about me because I saw how nearly EVERYONE else was around him.

Another kinda shitty rich kid thing he did was when he was still in Houston starting hostgator.com out of the office there, he dressed up as a homeless guy and pan handled on the corner next to the office.  He did a "study" showing that it was easier to make more money panhandling in a day than most tech people were paid in a day doing "hard" work.  It was something like $400/day or something like that is what he was getting over the course of a week.

• Like 1

“The Muska” is always and forever going down as a true g, no matter how terrible his taste in footwear is. 

I personally see nothing wrong with how much money a kids parents have showered him or her with so long as they aren’t douche bags about it. You meet so many of those dudes if you ever go off to college in your younger years and the majority are complete assholes. Then there are the ones you’d never guess come from millions. I’d be willing to bet one could always tell how douchey a guy is if he’s got custom state of the art pool tables in every room that look like they’ve never seen a titty or a bro fight. Fuck buying jaws peices and really anything that’s costing hundreds of thousands of dollars, ever. Dead ass just had this conversation the other night.....While playing pool in a dingy bar like you’re supposed to be...It went something like this. From what i can recall it started amongst a couple of seasoned art guys myself included and how much we saw someone’s piece marked for at the showcase we went to earlier in the night..Amateur art show to be specific. Smallish hand drawn piece matted and framed is the piece in question. For 100 bucks. Very reasonable for the size and the artist. Case and point here is what’s reasonable. Everybody does shit differently and you motherfuckers can agree or not but my rule of thumb for pricing is pretty standard...Time and material, and self worth....That’s the tricky part. I feel like that part is where motherfuckers get it twisted. There is no WAY in hell anybody is that cool to sell something that they drew or made or painted or whatever for 100’s of thousands if its the size of a paper back book. I’m way off base here i know. But i feel pretty strongly about the overpricing of just about anything but especially art. I know countless dudes in this shit i speak of. It’s fucking lame. Art is weird. Kaws is whatever. We all are. Gtfo 🤣

• Like 3