The Gary Webb Story

Kults

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Aww man, I can't believe I missed this fun.

I think that "I'll believe anything" hat should be blue though.  Just my thoughts on the subject.

@abrasivesaint- I wouldn't get too wrapped up about the "politics" section of a graffiti forum.  There are plenty of other internet places where people can drag their blue balls around talking about what headlines are hot news for the moment.... where people will actually participate.  I'm not making a jab at you or anyone.... just saying that if we want to argue about this we should also argue about some religion.... because that's what this politics shit is, it's arguing religion.  People get butt hurt easily and that's why you don't do it with your friends.

I bet you guys would paint a good production together and not utter a word of politics if you were presented with the right opportunity, beer, wall, and montanas (or black/white/chrome dollar cans if you're a true bad ass). 

I don't think anything here is causing a risk of anyone leaving this forum.  I'd say if someone leaves because of the conversation here then they may have just been a little bitch and don't let the door hit you in the ass.

I'm awarding everyone here +1 internet out of my personal stash ok.  So I hope  that puts smiles on faces.  If you don't like that you can bro hug my wiener /nohomo.

• Pause 1
  • Props 1

Eh, i’ve had far more heated debates over the Beatles sucking than i have over religion. You either believe or you don’t. Politics is a much heavier topic. 

Also, unless they’re a whack job, people in spouting religious shit in public are mostly peaceful, although generally annoying If they don’t catch on that you just don’t care. Politics in public places gets ugly real quick.

edit: and nah, i’m cool with never sharing anything close to a graff n dance with Kults, don't give a fuck who he may or may not be.

Edited by abrasivesaint

Sure do, haha.

Almost came to blows with this dude outside a bar one night because he got up in arms when i jokingly said Brittney Spears had as much of an impact on pop music than the Beatles. He firmly poked my chest while screaming and i gave him a warning and people broke it up, ha. He was actually an acquaintance and a friend of friends so i gave him some leeway, he was hammered and i definitely trolled him. 

Edited by abrasivesaint
  • LOL! 3

Making fun of ideological differences and debate is cool, but I always felt like I lost if I got off topic on some ad hominem attacks when I go back to read what I typed later. Even when others are doing it to me I still try to keep it cool and assert the superiority of my opinions/values. I’m even trying to dial back taking people’s opposing views to their logical conclusions these days. I’d just hate for this to turn into a conservative/liberal echo chamber and want more people in here contributing to the conversation. 

• Like 3