Watch this dude try to kidnap a girl from the subway car

Mercer

Responding to various comments.  Believe it or not broad daylight shit exactly like this happens pretty much daily somewhere in NYC, you can follow the NY Post or NY Daily News online for 2-3 days if you don't believe me and you'll see similar stories, usually sexual assaults.

Crime/criminals has levels similar to graf, like some people do some stickers or tags and quit while others cause shit tons of damage or do big productions or whatever.  There are criminals who are strict opportunists, they never do shit wrong but they walk by a car running with the keys in it or the open beer truck making deliveries and they seize that opportunity.  Also people who wouldn't ordinarily do shit but with some drugs or alcohol lose their inhibitions.  This dude is some sort of opportunistic sex offender.  People like that are of concern to me because they already have fucked up thinking and the only thing they have keeping that in check is a thin wall of mental control.  In this video I had the sense that the guy was drunk but still was able to formulate some type of plan of action.  We could probably tie the next comment to the social media discussions on 12oz but it's fucked up that someone would film the whole thing without some type of intervention.  Anyhow the guy keeps checking her foot, he's looking for the opportunity, is she asleep, passed out, can she fight back or alert someone?  He knows he's coming to his stop, I'm assuming this is late night given the lack of people around, he's probably figuring on that too.  Again, I get the sense he was maybe drunk when he kind of collapses on the bench, like the adrenaline rush got him out the door but he falls with her and people hold the door so everyone is staring at him.  Reality is if someone hadn't held the doors he was as good as gone, or maybe he would have assaulted her right there.

Also expanding on prior comment I made, I definitely would have drop kicked this dude's ass in the moment and would have taken whatever steps necessary to immobilize this dude too, but then I would have let the cops take it.  When you do something that fucked up I don't think you can fix or cure that.  It's nice people beat his ass I guess, but really all they did was say leave our hood and go be someone else's problem, and to me that's similar to shuffling pedo priests around.  Also downside to social media and such, while I don't foresee these justice seekers getting in trouble by fucking dude up they just filmed themselves committing assault by doing it well after the fact of what they're avenging. I watched the other day so don't remember the 2nd vid now but hopefully they didn't put their faces in it.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.