Section 8

Moe Szyslak

I remember when i first started re-posting on here about 8 months ago i was fresh off the streets and in bad shape mentally. Well people in the resource centers here saw that and decided to set me up in a pretty nice section 8 apartment in a classy section of town. Pretty sweet. I gotta pay a dumb low amount for rent plus utilities. 👍. I dont get a mental check yet but im working on it. Tryina do 1-2 time odd jobs for under the table money off craigslist. Anyway, its a big step up from that tiny home village i was staying in before this. I actually have like running water and an oven and shower, basic shit like that that werent in my last house. Right now im just saving up for a car then its on like donkey kong. 💪. Been having old school friends that are homeless stay over for a night or 2 just to give them a little break from the streets. I remember when i was there aint nobody help me like that. Feels good to give back to the homies. 🙏. So all-in-all things are looking up. Praise Jesus Allah or Buddha, or whoever the fuck is up there. L.Ron Hubbard maybe? Lolol. Need to make and buy some art the start hanging up. Lemme know if anyone has any sites or stores i could check out for that. Yall be easy. Take it sleazy. Oh yea heres some snaps of the place.

2019-12-23 11.50.25.jpg

2019-12-23 11.51.23.jpg

2019-12-23 11.51.36.jpg

2019-12-23 11.51.50.jpg

• Like 1
  • Props 11

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
52 minutes ago, Moe Szyslak said:

. ... So all-in-all things are looking up. Praise Jesus Allah or Buddha, or whoever the fuck is up there. L.Ron Hubbard maybe? Lolol. ...

Life, The Universe, and Everything = 42

Nice place. We're going to get floors like that here. Get rid of that snake in the kitchen though.

• LOL! 3

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...