Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest professor poopatronic

the amanda show

Guest professor poopatronic

man i love this show. it's unbearably stupid but, well, you know...

you guys are pushing it, Ive never seen "The Amanda Show" but I have seen sponge bob square pants and that show fucking sucks and let me add that all cartoons suck now, shit man its all going straight to hell and Im the only one noticing, Does anyone remember how good Rocko's Modern Life was? see that was quality television... as far as the amanda show? fuck that shit you guys need to lay off the pipe

Originally posted by bug

i saw it once and felt like a pedophile.

...probably cause it gave you a boner.

she sucks at life. nickelodeon is trying to be all MTV style for kids. fuck that. bring back the noozles and i'll be a happy happy kid.

Guest bug

i don't know if you meant its her, or if its the quality of the show that turns me on. let me clarify: she was the only girl i've seen so young that would make me have nasty thoughts.

Originally posted by bug

i don't know if you meant its her, or if its the quality of the show that turns me on. let me clarify: she was the only girl i've seen so young that would make me have nasty thoughts.

i was, obviously, talking of the quality of the show, and its ability to give you a boner.

never seen the amanda show it but i do like spongebob cause of patrick the starfish

Originally posted by bug

i saw it once and felt like a pedophile.

amen to that brotha

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this