Where have all the good men/women gone?

Kults

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

If it were me, and I was trying to do what you're trying to do @ndv..... I'd probably have saved the "who's your friend she's hot" comment for in person.  On text, like most people communicate now, it's easy to blow off but in person she'd have a lot harder time if you put her on the spot by saying that.  I mean, she could get mad and just leave but that'd be at the risk of her looking ridiculous in public (she might have more dignity than to do something like that).  But it could also make her turn into a try hard and out compete her friend who's not even there with you guys on the date.

All I'm saying is, this is all good fun, but some of it won't work on text unless she's just really dumb.

edit: also, it's obvious she's a try hard anyway, look at the photo of her w/ no bra and a loose top on.  It's not like she doesn't know that her titty fit to flop out... and no this isn't "just because it's comfortable" either.  She is advertising, obviously, if she's posting pictures like this on the dating apps.  I don't know if the accepted norm is to look semi slutty now because I've been out of the dating scene for many years but I still practice my skills on a near daily basis on my gf to keep things interesting.

I think with the right bait she'd out compete her friend if you called her friend hot in the right setting.... then she'd be out trying to suck the d off your pelvis in your IROC camaro and saying that she thinks mullets are sexy.

• Props 1
  • LOL! 2

2 hours ago, Dirty_habiT said:

it could also make her turn into a try hard and out compete 

mullets are sexy.

this is advice i give all my guys friends who are actively dating -let them know your Interests  aren’t all in her and one of two things will happen

a slight chance of her bouncin 

but

a larger chance of her trying to out compete and I’m not lying when they tell me that’s exactly how it goes down. it’ll land gifts, better sex and all. 

and yes. Yes they are 

• Like 1
  • Props 1
  • LOL! 1

3 hours ago, Dirty_habiT said:

If it were me, and I was trying to do what you're trying to do @ndv..... I'd probably have saved the "who's your friend she's hot" comment for in person.  On text, like most people communicate now, it's easy to blow off but in person she'd have a lot harder time if you put her on the spot by saying that.  I mean, she could get mad and just leave but that'd be at the risk of her looking ridiculous in public (she might have more dignity than to do something like that).  But it could also make her turn into a try hard and out compete her friend who's not even there with you guys on the date.

All I'm saying is, this is all good fun, but some of it won't work on text unless she's just really dumb.

edit: also, it's obvious she's a try hard anyway, look at the photo of her w/ no bra and a loose top on.  It's not like she doesn't know that her titty fit to flop out... and no this isn't "just because it's comfortable" either.  She is advertising, obviously, if she's posting pictures like this on the dating apps.  I don't know if the accepted norm is to look semi slutty now because I've been out of the dating scene for many years but I still practice my skills on a near daily basis on my gf to keep things interesting.

I think with the right bait she'd out compete her friend if you called her friend hot in the right setting.... then she'd be out trying to suck the d off your pelvis in your IROC camaro and saying that she thinks mullets are sexy.

I agree completely.  There are some of them that I had to text and some I am working on in the same manner you have described as the best approach.  

I have so many traps set I kinda gotta do a background check on who's who...  Can't slip up, or I'll crash and potential blow back. 

• Props 1
  • LOL! 1

Thinking about what @Dirty_habiT you were saying.  Yeah...  That one there I think I should have built up the suspense in person.   But there's going to be a few that are going to slip through the cracks.   

Should have done what you and @SMdoubleXL had said and everything would have been perfect or.  Or... I could have seen a turkey just like the one at the top of the page?  

IDK...  I am not one who rejects a Thanksgiving dinner when offered.

• LOL! 2

I'm glad I'm not crazy for telling you guys what I think should have happened.  I usually always get what I want when it comes to the opposite sex and it's always in the context of them thinking it was their idea.  😄  Cheers.  Again, I haven't been in the game for a long time, gf and I will have been together for 7 years this October 13th.  I'm happy.  Dating is a pain in the ass and expensive.  You have to buy new clothes, cologne, clean your car, buy dinners, your time is expensive, etc.  It can all definitely be worth it if you play your cards just right.  Many people don't know wtf they're doing at all and I think they land a partner on luck alone.

I met my gf when I was deciding to be single for a while and not date anyone.... then the most wonderful woman just found me or I found her.  It just worked out like the stars lined up and it was effortless.  Anyway, I hope that gives some of you all hope that you can find the right one.  I'm actually glad I'm not dating in the "Tinder-age" of dating.  It's like Tinder has turned entire cities into big slow moving orgies.  You kissed her yet?  Oh yeah?  How's my dick taste?

• Like 1
  • Props 2

@Dirty_habiT  That is awesome to hear of your GF and you.  That is usually how it happens.  Can't force the good/great stuff.

This whole online dating thing has actually kinda makes me wanna scale back a bit now ever since this morning.    So basically, there was a story on online dating with the demographic of 50's and incline of gonorrhea.

Kinda makes sense,  really there is a small percentage of true love vs one-nighters.  What do most people think these sites are mostly used for...?

Anyhow, which what I am about to say is totally going to go against my 'Scared Straight Gonorrhea' study I seen this morning.

So, hear me out!  There have been the Ice Bucket Challenge, Tide Pod Challenge, The Sriracha Challenge, The Hipster Challenge, and so forth...

Now is the time for the 'Plunger Challenge'  -  there is a meme floating around an oonz topic that is a perfect visual representation of what I mean.    What I need is,Habit to help me on my game with the ladies so I can bamboozle them into shaving their head.  I do that!!  Then the rest is gravy!   Kults gonna need your help on amping up the challenge so this stuff will spread like wild fire.  We're gonna probably be looking at some type of champagne.

• Like 1