Where have all the good men/women gone?

Kults

On 1/15/2020 at 3:09 PM, Kults said:

Thats on his end. His search criteria is that wide, not necessarily hers. I dont know the back end though, maybe she wouldnt show up if her parameters werent set up that way too? Dunno for sure

@SMdoubleXLLMAOF  on your comment...  Golden!!
@Kults

But with all seriousness, can't say for sure.  Chances are she probably doesn't have her radius mileage extended no more than 50 miles.  But you never know?   I have a match profile (still not sure even why) and when I have on my filters for the qualities in a Woman I am looking for, I get one Lady in my city.  Cast my pole a little further - 100 miles, still, the same lady.  Cast even further say 200 miles...  Bro.  Just her.   Nothing wrong with here I am just seeing whats out there...

So I had to question myself, "Am I too picky?"    At this point what I have learned from this online dating is 1.  I have to lower my standards, and lower them pretty low.  Or 2.  Become completely shallow and play it cool.

How they match this crap I do not know because even with your filters the other end may not have filters and you will show up in their search.  Each profile give the person to also search in any radius they choose.  So if his is 1000+ she she shows up even if hers is only 50 miles and vise versa.  

I prefer the natural environment e.g. grocery store, gas station, bank, strip club...  But in reality, I cannot be in all places at once so  with a online profile you never know if you may find that down ass women that is on the other side of your city that you rarely to never go to.  I guess online  has it's positives  but it's a huge cesspool of walls and skepticism. 

I am just gonna go back to my old routine  which always seemed to work.  Stand on a busy intersect spinning my wee-wee around yelling "LOOK!! I AM A HELICOPTER!!" 

• Like 2
  • LOL! 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
11 hours ago, ndv said:

In regards to dating sites and group profile pics - would it be considered offensive if someone messaged another with, "Who's your friend, she's cute?!"  

Asking for a friend...

Screen grab her response if you do. I matched with one recently who asked for my height..I was so fkn tempted to ask for her weight lol

• LOL! 2

1 hour ago, SMdoubleXL said:

To be fair- 

I am one that asks height, sometimes. 

it’s strictly to see how we would line up for physical relations

for no other reason. 

I concur for "her days in heels"  I am conscious about the physical relation as well

But you cannot blame us for being attracted to women with height and drop dead legs.

Most of these sites already have height data for the opposites to see in your profile.   So when a Ladies asks a Man his height,  its basically, a man asking a women's bust size.   What up with that?  🤷‍♂️

So I can agree with kults.  It is a little offensive.  

• Like 1
  • Truth 1
  • Props 1

@ndv

Understandable

maybe it’s just me, but height/weight had never stopped me from someone I’m attracted to. But I do see what you mean because I do see a lot of short guy bashing /tall men requesting women these days. 

but I’m also an open book -bra size/height/weight/age-type things are things I can’t fucking lie about upon meeting so it’s not worth it to even attempt to build a facade 

shame on them women who (attempt to) make you feel anything less than. 

Edited by SMdoubleXL
  • Like 3