Where have all the good men/women gone?

Kults

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Pretty red head from Laval with 2 kids who is looking for the perfect man in her life

Listen up! I am not meeting just anyone and I am not moving for a one  night stand

Must be:

Educated (Masters min) 

Excellent Job

Taller than 6'2

Love to travel

EXTREMELY Funny

A great dad

A great husband

Someone not afraid (lol) to man up and take charge of a woman who already has 2 kids

You must be passionate about theater and literature

A great cook

I dont work but I have plenty of great business ideas! I dont want to move from (my area) and Im not coming over to your house! You will be the one that travels dear!

My passions: Netflix, magazines and cigars ( yes yes, cigars)

Looking forward to meeting you my future husband! xo

• LOL! 2

43 minutes ago, where said:

MAKE DATING GREAT AGAIN 

That ship has sailed. What a shit show

Don't you want a 5 kid 'package' deal?! You'd get a 'ready made' family. Only they're not your kids so you get all of the responsibility with none of the authority.

"Youre not my real dad!!!!"

• Truth 1
  • Props 1

You know what makes most of these funny for me is the "ad" (because, let's be honest, that's what these are) says "if you blabhalblhabahllabhalb, you can just swipe left."

It's almost like some easy ass bait.  "If you don't like milfs, just swipe left."  Wait AWUTT?  I like milfs, so I have to swipe right now.  The girl in the ad said so, she told me what to do and I did it.

Your simpleton reverse psychology only works on simpletons you fart sniffer.  Also, try deriving a little less enjoyment out of arguing, or verbal sparring as you like to call it, and maybe you'd not be navigating the dating scene again with another man's child in tow.  I hope she finds the perfect cuck, but I hope it's with baby daddy paying that child support bill.

• Props 2