Where have all the good men/women gone?

Kults

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Lol I think you nailed it.  Sounds right from her description, don't forget she needs a LOT of lovin so there is usually about 7 of these guys at the same time doing this.... and she's so smart that she can communicate with all of them at the same time.

Needs LOTS of stimulation when there's lots to stimulate.

• Truth 1

1 hour ago, misteraven said:

Considering that was three consenting adults, I’m not even sure why it’s illegal. All the unreasonable shit in this world, a voluntary medieval dual to the death sounds like a fair way to solve tricky problems. 

Maybe we should be encouraging more of that. 

Make dueling legal again.

• Like 1
  • Props 1

1 hour ago, Mercer said:

Make dueling legal again.

2 hours ago, misteraven said:

Considering that was three consenting adults, I’m not even sure why it’s illegal. All the unreasonable shit in this world, a voluntary medieval dual to the death sounds like a fair way to solve tricky problems. 

Maybe we should be encouraging more of that. 

I back this.

• Truth 1

What's funny is her requirements involve some basic bullshit that everyone that's a person does anyway.  She's not setting the bar very high at all.

Watching movies - all of us - check.

Singing karaoke - most everyone - check.

Going to clubs/bars - all of us - check.

Hanging out with family - all of us -check.

Hanging out with friends - all of us - check.

So like.... anyone is good enough.

You’re not reading between the lines 

“ he’s got to accept my kids as his own”

ie; you will need to work and provide for her two crotch goblins while she’s stays home and does the movies/shopping (with your money) and hanging out with friends. 

‘Clubbing’ you get to stay home with her kids while she goes and sluts it up

Whos the lucky guy? 

• LOL! 1

37 minutes ago, Dirty_habiT said:

What's funny is her requirements involve some basic bullshit that everyone that's a person does anyway.  She's not setting the bar very high at all.

Watching movies - all of us - check.

Singing karaoke - most everyone - check.

Going to clubs/bars - all of us - check.

Hanging out with family - all of us -check.

Hanging out with friends - all of us - check.

So like.... anyone is good enough.

Even if they’re 1000+ miles away. Isn’t that kind of far for a dating app? Like “ someone within a 1000 mile radius has got to want me...right”? 

But im not familiar with dating apps. So I don’t know what looks normal.  

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, SMdoubleXL said:

Even if they’re 1000+ miles away. Isn’t that kind of far for a dating app? Like “ someone within a 1000 mile radius has got to want me...right”? 

But im not familiar with dating apps. So I don’t know what looks normal.  

Thats on his end. His search criteria is that wide, not necessarily hers. I dont know the back end though, maybe she wouldnt show up if her parameters werent set up that way too? Dunno for sure

• Like 2

Yeah that's quite the distance to travel for some other dude's baggage.  I don't mean that to be degrading to her, but she should wise the fuck up.  She's got 2 kids, it's single mom mode time.  Time to lean on the family for baby sitting and go get a big girl job to pay for your kids.  If she did that and just started busting ass at being responsible a nice guy would just land in her lap probably with very little effort on her part.  Thank God I got away from dating before the laziness of dating apps became popular.  I wouldn't be into it anyway.

On another note, her baby daddy's should be paying child support.  If they're not, it's time to go to court.  My guess is that she's still "friends" with them even though they probably are doing whatever they want in life while she's stuck w/ the kids.  This is the problem with being friends with your exes..... just don't do it, it's bad news even if you have a kid together.  You can be civil but you don't stay in contact or have casual conversation.  If someone isn't your friend and they're the parent of your child, they have the obligation of helping to care for the child.  But people let their "friends" get away with all kinds of crazy shit.  "I don't want to take him to court because he buys me dinner every now and then and pretends we're a legit family."   That kind of thing, fuck that.

Also, you can tell she is a few chicken nuggets short of a happy meal because she said "must be family oriented".  THAT'S RACIST.

I think what she meant to say was ORIENTATED.  It's ok, people fuck that up all the time, but once you know the proper way to say it you'll cringe when people say "oriented" trying to sound smart or authoritative on what they're saying.

• Like 1