Where have all the good men/women gone?

Kults

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

dowery is mad common, African based dowery is from the groom to the brides parents, but an indian dowery is from the grooms family to the brides family, kinda explains some shit. Western countries have similar tradition where the brides family pays for the wedding, tho livestock usually doesn't change hands.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Kults said:

G6R2JhK.jpg

I can't get on board with this weird neckbeard shit. IMO if you do mind paying for the first date, WTF is the point of even taking her out then?  Not that pleasant? That's your fault, you either chose poorly/settled. Not saying the man should have to pay in every situation but damn. Unless she made the first move and invited you out (even then I'd still offer to split) it's your responsibility, especially on the first date.

1. You're attracted to the woman and decided you'd (really like to) spend this time with her.
  2. You invited her out based on this desire, and you probably picked the place out yourself.
  3. Paying for the first date should be a no brainer here.

I mean, you'd have to be an extremely vaginally challenged individual to invite a girl on a first date and expect her to pay for it. If you've got a full lineup of 1st dates for the next week or so, and can't afford to take all of them out (good for you) just take her out to the park or something if it's nice, pack some wine and snacks on the cheap. Whatever you do don't pull a neckbeard when the check comes.

• Like 2
  • Truth 1
  • Props 1

I'll always pay unless its expected. Then put me down for the neckbeard shit.

I also think you're reading too much into it. How is the girl gonna cook n clean for you on the first date? First dates aside, sure, lets play up the gender roles, as long as she plays her part too.

• LOL! 1