Where have all the good men/women gone?

Kults

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

You got to get from out of behind the screens and not play any games.

Go talk to girls, and stop thinking there is a trick to it.

It you are faking the funk, girls know that.   So stop being creepy.

there ain’t no Chad’s or any other nonsense like that.  It is just you being a loser if you don’t catch some girl ever now and then.    

Old wisdom from a guy I use to know many years ago.   Go ask 100 girls straight up if they want to fuck, at least one of them will say yes.

same thing goes for girls you want to have a relationship with.  Just go and talk to them and be upfront.   Fuck all that playing hard to get shit. 

• Like 2
  • Trash 1
  • Truth 2

On 2/10/2021 at 5:16 PM, Dirty_habiT said:

No you just feign enough interest in the fat friend to get the one you want "fighting" over you with her fat friend.

I don't even feign interest the fat friend is a very valuable resource. We cool. She usually gatekeeps the wild ones . Also she usually got drugs.p

Rant here 

One thing my old head told me when I was younger (and showed me) is don't just try and go fuck everyone , he had many friends who were girls and they always ended up w a friend for him to date . Better wingmen than men. Also being "friendzoned" hey sometimes you get a cool friend. I still sold weed to tinder chicks that didn't work out w me lol. 

This is more info for young bucks y'all probably know this by now. 

Social media has made things simultaneously easier and harder depending on your personality, drive, connections etc. 

Rant over

Last girl that ghosted me after a good date was becasue I drank 3 40oz and apparently freestyled to her on Snapchat. No recollection but I saw the sent msg🤡🤡🤡.

Never heard from her again and she was smokin hot. Don't do alcoholic bullshit

Been w my girl for a min first long term relationship in awhile. I miss freedom but love dating someone who isn't malicious, drunk, or too needy. I used to go for the party chicks and shit was exhausting. My only issue is her mom IS NUTS and she doesn't travel well

Also to echo cil, get out there man! Can't catch waves sitting on the beach brehitos.

Surfs up haoles

• Like 3
  • Truth 1
  • Props 1

the go up to a 100 girls shit is fucking retarded and if they're worth it i expect they will be repulsed by that kind of behavior. Like anything you gotta work for something good, and if you just hop on the first thing smoking you def aint living up to your potential these bitches are the biggest cause of failure for doofuses

Edited by where
  • Truth 1
  • Props 1

24 minutes ago, where said:

the go up to a 100 girls shit is fucking retarded and if they're worth it i expect they will be repulsed by that kind of behavior. Like anything you gotta work for something good, and if you just hop on the first thing smoking you def aint living up to your potential these bitches are the biggest cause of failure for doofuses

But you think sitting at home, wondering why you can’t get girls is better?  Or playing dumb ass games, and talking to the far girl first is going to get you anything? 

come on. 

• Trash 1

On 2/10/2021 at 4:16 PM, Dirty_habiT said:

No you just feign enough interest in the fat friend to get the one you want "fighting" over you with her fat friend.

I guess I struck a nerve with you and your incel post, since you want to downvote everything I am saying. hahaha

or is it that I am right?

• Trash 1
  • Truth 1
  • LOL! 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

OMG! I've never been on a dating app to see what men or women write and reading through all these profiles, this shit cannot be real?! What a fucking nightmare. It's really sad, but homegirl who said: I'm done with "fixer uppers," finished products only! She has a fucking point. 

• LOL! 2

• 5 months later...

So I posed a shot in the dark on Craigslist Missed Connections and wishful thinking was maybe she would see my post or she post herself.   

No dice!  but these two reached out talking to one and the other is a bot...  Craigslist Missed Connections maybe easier and cheaper that a dating app.

a2.jpg

image0.jpeg

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, ndv said:

So I posed a shot in the dark on Craigslist Missed Connections and wishful thinking was maybe she would see my post or she post herself.   

No dice!  but these two reached out talking to one and the other is a bot...  Craigslist Missed Connections maybe easier and cheaper that a dating app.

image.jpeg.f1b079b403d0756c1d83d0f67be3d342.jpeg

fixed

• Like 2
  • LOL! 3