Where have all the good men/women gone?

Kults

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
6 minutes ago, Dark_Knight said:

give her attention. Let her get interested. Then create distance for no reason. She’ll fall ever harder then. (Refer to last sentence of my last two posts)

You know, with this recent thing I work with.  I have actually been doing this unintentionally, when she comes around. She keeps asking if I am mad.  She says I look pissed off.  But I am not. Maybe it's sending the wrong signals. Mad is a turn off?  

2 hours ago, ndv said:

Maaaaaannnnn, I get Ghosted more than a mortician.  

I don't know what the deal is with these ladies.  They reach out to me, we talk (I think everything is cool), they want to meet up, give them my number, and that's it.

They don't sign back on, they don't call, not even a *67, they just gone.  Maybe they wound up ion a lake or something. 

Beats me...

Maybe you're falling victim to an online bot scheme that is used to harvest working phone numbers from real people for the purpose of robo calling.

Just go meet a girl at a place that her or her friends like to hang out at already by showing up there.  Nothing has changed IMO.

• Truth 1

1 minute ago, Dirty_habiT said:

Maybe you're falling victim to an online bot scheme that is used to harvest working phone numbers from real people for the purpose of robo calling.

Just go meet a girl at a place that her or her friends like to hang out at already by showing up there.  Nothing has changed IMO.

I have been suspecting the same.  And the ones that we are actually holding a convo, I am not interested in.  

This sucks...

• LOL! 1

1 hour ago, ndv said:

You know, with this recent thing I work with.  I have actually been doing this unintentionally, when she comes around. She keeps asking if I am mad.  She says I look pissed off.  But I am not. Maybe it's sending the wrong signals. Mad is a turn off?  

I think asking if you're mad is something that people w/ a guilty conscious do a lot.  My gf of 8 years has not once ever asked me or felt attached to the outcome of the question to me about if I'm mad or not..... not once ever.

However, I have dated women in the past that were very concerned about whether or not something had upset me.  And, they turned out to be the biggest chicken heads of them all.  I think "are you mad" is a tell.... from my personal experience.

Why even ask anyone that ever?  I don't care if you're mad, and if I do care if you're mad I can use context clues to tell whether or not you are.

That's my ass backwards way of looking at it.

• Truth 1

2 minutes ago, Dirty_habiT said:

I think asking if you're mad is something that people w/ a guilty conscious do a lot.  My gf of 8 years has not once ever asked me or felt attached to the outcome of the question to me about if I'm mad or not..... not once ever.

However, I have dated women in the past that were very concerned about whether or not something had upset me.  And, they turned out to be the biggest chicken heads of them all.  I think "are you mad" is a tell.... from my personal experience.

Why even ask anyone that ever?  I don't care if you're mad, and if I do care if you're mad I can use context clues to tell whether or not you are.

That's my ass backwards way of looking at it.

I think I am following, but not sure...?  

I do agree with you?  What does it matter if I am mad or not?  

As for the 'Chicken heads', I kinda see this with her now that I stepped back and looked at the bigger picture.

But I am still not following what exactly you're saying.  

18 minutes ago, ndv said:

I think shes a bot.  Like @where had mentioned, some of them are set ups for robbery.  coincidentally I think is one of those.  Not sure tho, she wanted to meet for dinner and who ever gets the most rejections pays for dinner.   I guess she wanted me to bring cash? 

Maybe you could start doing the robbing.  Present yourself as a nerd w/ a lot of prop cash.  Then show up to the party already wearing a party hat when the robbers come out.

• LOL! 1

13 minutes ago, fat ralphy said:

What are the go to dating app’s lads? I assume Tinder is for fucking strange, Bumble/Match maybe more relationship focused idk

What are your observations?

Match and eHarmony are going to be you go to places for dating quality people.

Tinder and now POF (which I wasn't aware of) is for the hook ups/ one nighters

I am not sure about Bumble or Hinge.

Engage at your own risk.  Good luck Brother!

30 minutes ago, Dark_Knight said:

Hinge is good. Haven’t been single for awhile. But when I was, hinge was where I met women who actually had self respect.

I second that. Hinge was the better one of the bunch. 

E: the girls in general were much more respectable/cute and it was good to be able to comment on their interests or jokes rather just their pics. 

durr you’re hot 🥴

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Kults said:

I second that. Hinge was the better one of the bunch. 

E: the girls in general were much more respectable/cute and it was good to be able to comment on their interests or jokes rather just their pics. 

durr you’re hot 🥴

This is the problem with pof.  Say hi and the delete your message and do not respond.  

Maybe I am on the working one. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ndv said:

Let me check this hinge out. 

The one piece of advice I can give you for OLD is don't wait. Talk with the girl for 1-2 days tops and set something up, if she flakes or comes up with excuses move on to the next one asap and don't let them lead you on. When you've been talking to a girl for a week + and nothing comes of it can be a huge waste of time and lots of em are just there for validation. I don't think that last one you talked to was a bot personally, just enjoys being chased after and she 'got' you. Thrill was done and she moved on to the next dude showering her with compliments.

Don't despair you'll find that rare one. OLD is shit for sure

• Like 2
  • Truth 1

3 minutes ago, Kults said:

The one piece of advice I can give you for OLD is don't wait. Talk with the girl for 1-2 days tops and set something up, if she flakes or comes up with excuses move on to the next one asap and don't let them lead you on. When you've been talking to a girl for a week + and nothing comes of it can be a huge waste of time and lots of em are just there for validation. I don't think that last one you talked to was a bot personally, just enjoys being chased after and she 'got' you. Thrill was done and she moved on to the next dude showering her with compliments.

Don't despair you'll find that rare one. OLD is shit for sure

This is pretty much how I have been doing it.  It's just I haven't really clicked with one yet. 

• Like 1