Where have all the good men/women gone?

Kults

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...

Maaaaaannnnn, I get Ghosted more than a mortician.  

I don't know what the deal is with these ladies.  They reach out to me, we talk (I think everything is cool), they want to meet up, give them my number, and that's it.

They don't sign back on, they don't call, not even a *67, they just gone.  Maybe they wound up ion a lake or something. 

Beats me...

19 minutes ago, ndv said:

I don't know what the deal is with these ladies.  They reach out to me, we talk (I think everything is cool), they want to meet up, give them my number, and that's it.

They don't sign back on, they don't call, not even a *67, they just gone.  Maybe they wound up ion a lake or something. 

Beats me...

they could be bots

26 minutes ago, ndv said:

Beats me...

get jacked and tan then you can treat women like shit and they’ll still love you

• LOL! 2

6 minutes ago, where said:

they could be bots

This is true.  I have thought about this amd yes, some (most) of them are.  But there's a few that are hard figure out.  

Like my buddy said, dating is a full time job, you gotta put in a lot of work for very little.   I am beginning to understand that.  I think its easier to just go to hobby lobby, Michael's, or something along those lines.  

It's weird, because I get no attention (very little) on the dating sites, but when I am out and about, the ladies are always looking and sometimes twice.  IDK, but women are weird.  

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

4 minutes ago, Dark_Knight said:

get jacked and tan then you can treat women like shit and they’ll still love you

This is true too.  I am working out, but do not plan to tan and go that route. 

That's one thing I can never figure out.  Why do some women like the jacked tan douche but complain they are mis treated?  

3 minutes ago, ndv said:

This is true too.  I am working out, but do not plan to tan and go that route. 

That's one thing I can never figure out.  Why do some women like the jacked tan douche but complain they are mis treated?  

Women get attention so much now that they want someone who doesn’t care about them. It’s the thrill of the chase. Being textbook desirable helps the cause bc then they fear losing you to someone who’s better looking than them. Women are literal mental cases. You have to remember that.

• Like 1
  • Truth 2