Where have all the good men/women gone?

Kults

Lol @ndv.... them wild ass girls out there already shaving the sides of their heads to look like some fake ass future native american warriors.  Which, btw, the whole faux hawk and shaving the sides of your heads looks stupid af.  Just my opinion.... your probably think my jimmy neutron "smart boi" haircut makes me look like a square, but guess what..... I work in the corporate world and would have NEVER gotten hired if I had that "I'm cool" haircut that's popular amongst the pot smokers.  (nothing against pot smokers).

So, my advice is.... if you can picture yourself getting bloweys from a chick that looks like a dude during the act then I think you might be half way to the plunger challenge.  Bonus is, I don't think these girls have super high standards in men because they're doing the whole "hey look at my wild crazy haircut" "I'm wild" thing.  This is usually a result of having a shit bf in the past due to not being able to weed out the shit bf's.  It could also be from dad not giving them enough props as a kid.  In either case, this is where you are able to swoop in like a super hero and "save the day".

Now, I cannot condone fucking with someone's emotions just for some oontz threads.  While I think it's a valiant effort for lulz, it could end very badly.  But anyway, without yammering too much more, I think if you can get one of the girls that is already into those weird ass haircuts, it won't be that much of a stretch to get her to shave her head all the way.  We will be your wing men all the way here, just let us know what you need help on.

• Like 1
  • Props 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I wish I could still smoke reefer.  I just smoke too much/all the time when I do it because I have no self control.  I'm jealous of people that can still get shit done on weed.  Also, you wouldn't have ever known I smoked by looking at me anyway because I did everything to make sure I didn't "fit the stereotype."

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Dirty_habiT said:

I wish I could still smoke reefer.  I just smoke too much/all the time when I do it because I have no self control.  I'm jealous of people that can still get shit done on weed.  Also, you wouldn't have ever known I smoked by looking at me anyway because I did everything to make sure I didn't "fit the stereotype."

Oh I meant more the hipster haircuts but I do smoke a ton too. Im 2/2

been cutting back last few weeks tho, feels good

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Dirty_habiT said:

Right on!  I am the same way.  I don't smoke any more (been more than 6yrs)  However, I just stopped smoking tobacco 3 days ago, and it's tough for me. 

Off topic but Chantix definitely works to help get rid of the smoking urge.  I don't know if health insurances will cover that drug but I'd look into it.  I've used it in the past when I "quit" one time and it definitely worked.  I eventually started vaping for stupid reasons and had to eventually quit that habit by tapering the nicotine levels down to 0mg and then just stopping completely.

I wouldn't recommend vaping because that turns into it's own hobby/habit on it's own and I've seen many people that smoke cigarettes outside and vape inside.....

• Truth 1

2 hours ago, Kults said:

zaq4vpjtcth41.jpg

On topic - This is an example of what happens to a lot of people that become successful.  It's easy to "let yourself go" when you don't have to worry about anything.  She probably became a millionaire from acting in that show and was able to "never have to worry about money again."

If you look at the statistics of what happens to people that win the lottery  it's pretty nuts in terms of suicide, homicide, and going broke/into debt.  People can't handle having a lot of money unless they've specifically studied the subject.

• Truth 2

1 minute ago, Kults said:

That plays into it for sure. Sometimes its just age though, not everyone ages gracefully and if youre putting on that much weight lifestyle and diet def have something to do with it. Genetic my ass

Yeah I think she stopped working out when the show didn't get renewed and had enough money to not give a fuck.  That's all it really takes.  Even in the good looking picture of her she would have been hitting the gym.  People don't just magically look good in a swim suit unless they're 18 years old or they go to the gym all the time.

• Truth 1

2 minutes ago, where said:

Millennials and gen x have less sexual partners than baby boomers and silent generation. 

Yeah I dunno man.... I'm on the very edge of being a millenial and erm..... I've not had problems in that department.  But I'm also not a pushover little bitch like I see in the attitude of many people younger than me these days.  VERY few young people have a spine now.  Women like dudes with spines.

• Truth 2

20 hours ago, Dirty_habiT said:

.  I'm actually glad I'm not dating in the "Tinder-age" of dating.  

I'm glad I'm not dating in it either the high speed high volume of rejection would be hectic.

Met my wife through internet dating but that shit still took a day or two.

or do dating apps only tell you who has said yes?

Might also be pretty depressing when you're checking to confirm you've got notifications switched on and you do but nobody's matching...

=

• Truth 1

2 hours ago, Schnitzel said:

or do dating apps only tell you who has said yes?

Yes.  Each major dating app/site has at least  3 icons.  X/No/Pass, Yes/Like/Interested, and one for messaging which messaging is instantaneous for paid subscribers. 

Now, if I or the other person hits the X/No/Pass we will not know.  I think thsts a good thing because some people can't take rejection very well.   However, if a person does become s problem, everyone has the option to block and/or report the person.  

The below pic is of match.com ui.   

Screenshot_20200219-195636_Brave.jpg

• Like 1