Current View

delv

6 minutes ago, LUGR said:

Oh I know…..

That style just looks like a hole lot of extra effort for the same pie.

Dude on top, chick on bottom is still #1 69 position. If you haven’t tried, give it a go.

Wild. 

Depends on the height of your partner.

Wife is 5'7", I'm 5'10. Her on bottom is great. Her on top is great. 

Side piece A is 5'4", her on bottom hardly works, imo, her on top is a different game altogether. Plus she likes to gag,  so there's that. 

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I also want to put this out there: I've never fisted anyone, I just played that up so kults would have a melt down. My screen name is a long story based on a ZEKE song. Not saying I wouldn't,  not saying I don't have a pretty solid understanding of how to do it, just haven't and don't have a strong desire to, either.

Diff'rent strokes...

• LOL! 3

3 hours ago, Fist 666 said:

I also want to put this out there: I've never fisted anyone, I just played that up so kults would have a melt down. My screen name is a long story based on a ZEKE song. Not saying I wouldn't,  not saying I don't have a pretty solid understanding of how to do it, just haven't and don't have a strong desire to, either.

Diff'rent strokes...

wow, this hole time I though you had fisted 666 people

And Kults would get all weirded out thinking you were the ultimate pussy fister?

• LOL! 2

3 hours ago, Fist 666 said:

Wild. 

Depends on the height of your partner.

Wife is 5'7", I'm 5'10. Her on bottom is great. Her on top is great. 

Side piece A is 5'4", her on bottom hardly works, imo, her on top is a different game altogether. Plus she likes to gag,  so there's that. 

Interesting about the height making a difference.

For the record, I was actually joking about that. I tried that shit before and it didn’t work out well at all. Angles were not great for both participants.

6 hours ago, LUGR said:

Interesting about the height making a difference.

For the record, I was actually joking about that. I tried that shit before and it didn’t work out well at all. Angles were not great for both participants.

Tom Segura has a bit about this. 

• LOL! 1

17 minutes ago, nicklesndimes said:

@ndv i was happier than i expected to be with the color choice myself man. it's the navy blue colored paint i used on top of the primer, which i already took care of days ago. i think that darker shade will really look good accented by the black headset and bottom bracket i picked up for the bike.

i could've outsourced it to a powder coater somewhere...but there were already a lot of unexpected things that were costing me so i kept it simple and did it this way.

i have some true to the era vinyl decals that i'm going to put on, i think before i clearcoat with gloss...which i hope is the right choice.

applying vinyl decals before/after clearcoat, idk?

Ummm...  that's entirely your choice,  keep in mind vinyl has a chemical composition of chloride so the material gasses out naturally like all rubbers and plastics.  The UV rays from the sun accelerate this process not to memtion humindity levels fluctuating e.g. automobile trims and door seals. 

So basically what will happen overtime is the decal will start to shrink, become brindle and crack causing tension on your top coat (clear coat).  

If you really wanna go the painted logo route, then a stencil is your method.  DM and I can make you a few stencils.  I'll download the logos Monday so it will look OEM. 

Since you already spent the money on the decals, I understand if you wanna use them.  But put them on last. 

Your choice :)

Edited by ndv
  • Like 1
  • Props 3

34 minutes ago, nicklesndimes said:

the paint i used is just a satin classic navy, plain n simple. i'm stoked you like it. this is the actual can i used(in case you need it for color matching or something):b2d89f62-06bf-4037-bbb8-6172f7e9228f.359d7a3b124568d16223473ef531e4ca.webp.995cd0cd60c2a0c2b20a558357adfb69.webp

thanks for the insight on the vinyl decal application. had no idea you were so well versed in that subject. might have to seriously consider your point of them deteriorating over time and use.

Thank you for the reference.   Just let me know on the stencils.  I'll need size, length and height. 

• Like 1
  • Props 1