Virginia Gearing up For Boogaloo 2020 - New American Civil War Edition

Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
25 minutes ago, misteraven said:

Interesting that none of the major outlets are carrying the story.

As of the time of this posting: https://www.google.com/search?q=virginia+HB+961&source=lnms&tbm=nws&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwistJrvj9nnAhUBs54KHarcDSMQ_AUoAXoECBUQAw&biw=2153&bih=1299

screencapture-google-search-2020-02-17-10_37_04.png

Not too surprising. Im sure Bloomberg has his big money dick so far up the MSMs butthole, they may never report on it. I suppose a thing to remember is Virginia is newly blue and even the preexisting democrats in the state havent had the chance to become fully radicalized.

• Props 1

23 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

Not too surprising. Im sure Bloomberg has his big money dick so far up the MSMs butthole, they may never report on it. I suppose a thing to remember is Virginia is newly blue and even the preexisting democrats in the state havent had the chance to become fully radicalized.

They're not going to report it because it's "egg on the face" of all the boogaloo hopefuls (MSM).  It stands in direct conflict of all their crystal ball predictions for rednecks having a shootout.

• Truth 1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, abrasivesaint said:

Anyone been paying attention to the surge in shootings across the country this past week? Shits uh, getting crazy out there. 

I havent followed it. Is it worse than it was pre lockdown? Crime dropped heavy during those few months so calling it a 'surge' now may be a little misleading