Election night

Decyferon

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yeah, holy SHIT!

I would never have tried to call the outcome but I would at least have expected it to be closer to that.

I mean Corbyn was always a non-starter for me and if there was a different Lab leader they might have at least been able to form coalition with the Lib Dems. But fucking wow, what a whalloping it's looking to be.

I don't know enough about Brexit to have an opinion as to whether it's good or bad, my greatest regret is that a lot of decisions are likely to have been made on lies and deliberate disinformation. And I'm not saying that based on the outcome, I'm basing it on the BS I saw coming from both sides and some of the sources they unquestionably relied upon and some of the outright mistruths they spoke. It's just another meter down the shit-chute for liberal democracy as a concept.

I also don't like buffoon populism like that personified in Boris - I mean shit, his immediate family publically stated that they weren't going to vote for him and were ashamed of some of the things he'd said!!

• Props 1

I had a mate in a strat coms role, died in the wool Labor voter, Crystal Palace tat on his shoulder, go over to volunteer to do media work for the Lib Dems because he couldn't bring himself to vote for Corbyn and was hoping for a Lab/Lib Dems coalition as the only way to save the election.

Dude is going to be a utter cunt to deal with at work now....

Mate I just dont see why I should have compassion for others

I fucking hate the political system here but how you shouldn't drown tories that aren't millionaires and obviously tories

No one fights anymore, its shadowbanned Twitter accounts nowadays and snidey hashtags 

Fuck that

image.thumb.png.b1211394f5ad41c2d4e2a5ed6e31d04d.png

I also read that if you aggregated the vote of the parties that were campaigning for a second referendum, they came in at over 50%. That means the majority of the voting public actually voted for another referendum but won't get it because the vote in the parliament is split.

Same thing happened to the independence vote in Australia in the late 90s. 60% of people voted for independence but the vote was split into two parties, meaning the no vote got up.