Best shit to watch on streaming services - 2020 edition!

Dirty_habiT

Someone said Netflix movies are shot with the intention of being .GIF’d so the scenes can be turned into memes. And now that I’m watching them through that lens, it looks to be incredibly true. 

also- Totem Fangs in the background of this Russell Crowe joint Den Of Thieves 

2FC16C48-18D3-4CAA-A5ED-0EDCAB17A1A1.jpeg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 1 month later...

@misteraven- I've been watching this with my gf, it's pretty damn good.

https://go.discovery.com/tv-shows/homestead-rescue

Funny enough the woke culture got him last week on Aug 19th w/ stories coming out about Discovery channel having to distance themselves from the homophobic song that Marty Raney released in a 1997 album he made. 

Better not have ever done anything that anyone can bring back up ever.  We're all living in the past these days.

Anyway, Homestead Rescue is a fucking excellent show if you like living on your own land and being responsible for your own survival.

• Like 2

Finished S1 of Dexter today. Pretty good. I guess S1 is based off a book and all other seasons were written by Showtime.... so I bet S2 is the beginning of the soap opera shit. Used to have a GF who watched this shit while it was still on the air. Don’t remember which season that would’ve been.. maybe 5. Very soap opera-y. Hopefully I can get some more enjoyment out of it before it hits that point. 

• LOL! 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...