Best shit to watch on streaming services - 2020 edition!

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
13 hours ago, Fist 666 said:

Cosign Living with Yourself.

I watched a trailer for "I Think You Should Leave" and immediately ruled it out, maybe I'll have to try an episode.

Hands down the funniest sketch show rn

Living with yourself, can I get that 8 hours back

I was excited about Witcher until I watched the trailer. I’ll probably still watch it, cones out in a few days I think.  

just rewatched altered carbon on Netflix. Not sure why more people don’t love that one. It’s a good ride. Debating on reading the books. 

I really dig the first season of castlvania on Netflix. It’s like 4 episodes long. The follow up was ok but first was better imo. 

@misteraventotally agree with you on the stranger things front. I feel like they have stretched that novelty to it’s breaking point and season 3 was a bit stale. It’s to be expected I guess since it’s basically a rehash of 80s movies plots. To me it just feels like they are checking off a list of pop culture novelties. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

You don’t have subtitles on at all times? @Kults

Almost never. Unless its something I really want to see I usually just have it running while Im playing some CoD. If it turns out to be good I'll watch it again and focus on it that time. I just generally don't want to read a movie? Miss all the the facial expressions and nuance, I'm not into it. May as well read a fkn book at that point.

I do acknowledge I miss out on a ton of great stuff because of this arbitrary limitation I've imposed on myself, but I'm alright with that.

1 minute ago, SMdoubleXL said:

Yo-I swear it’s the first thing Ive watched in a bit that completely grabs my attention. 

Evrr see Pizza bomber -it’s so crazy to me when you’re slightly familiar to a situation and you see the entire story around it. Idk. I’m just a weirdo. I like that shit 

Ya that blowing up the pizza delivery guy one? That was insane. Have you watched this don’t fuck with cats one yet? If you’re familiar with the story that bag with the body parts was in an alley off Décarie Boulevard for a week. I must have driven right by it a dozen times.

Have friends in that area. One lives a few doors down from that building. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Kults said:

Ya that blowing up the pizza delivery guy one? That was insane. Have you watched this don’t fuck with cats one yet? If you’re familiar with the story that bag with the body parts was in an alley off Décarie Boulevard for a week. I must have driven right by it a dozen times.

Have friends in that area. One lives a few doors down from that building. 

Yeah. I’m stating episode 3. This shit has me glued. 

Thats wild. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Kults said:

That shit went down 15 mins from me 

Same

cosign evil genius 

non cosign living with yourself, trying to save anyone else from watching it, if you liked it you have bad taste, didn’t work in the exact plot in multiplicity doesn’t work now, fuck

• Like 2
  • LOL! 1

On 12/16/2019 at 9:30 PM, Schnitzel said:

I feel a bit weird admitting this but I give a lot of value to the

"OOntzer quality meter" when it comes to TV/movies etc.

This is exactly what I appreciate about the meme thread, it's like custom curated by people with the same twisted sense of humor as me.

This thread has definitely given me some good suggestions of stuff to watch.  I'm going to start something new after I finish season 2 of The Son on Hulu.

• Like 1
  • Props 1