Best shit to watch on streaming services - 2020 edition!

Dirty_habiT

Ahead of the curve fellas and chicas....

One I've been enjoying the shit out of recently because it has good actors and it's pretty funny.  I don't think I've seen any shows with the subject around this premise before.

What shows are you all currently watching on streaming services, and WHY do you like them?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, KILZ FILLZ said:

Get it for free with my cell phone plan 💪 

At&t threw it in for free when I called and threatened to cancel service lol

Technically I guess it is a streaming service. The distinction I make is whether they premiere new eps weekly or just dump entire seasons onto their platforms on day 1

12 minutes ago, misteraven said:

Isnt it free for all ATT plans? LOL

Did they pull a sneaky on me?

i have no idea. I have been on the same ancient cell plan since they were Cingular so I guess I never got it at the start. 

im going to abuse the shut out of my unlimited data for $9.99/mo even more now ...

2 hours ago, Mercer said:

Just finished off the third season of Stranger Things. Found myself wanting to keep watching and finished pretty quick, pretty suspenseful and well done IMO.

image.thumb.png.1b424c6ac5de206594a7a734e6566d98.png

Wasn't it just a rework of season 2, which was a rework of season 1?

Kind of reminds me of that wedding movie where they get drunk and forget what they did, three times in a row.

2 hours ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

i have no idea. I have been on the same ancient cell plan since they were Cingular so I guess I never got it at the start. 

im going to abuse the shut out of my unlimited data for $9.99/mo even more now ...

https://about.att.com/story/unlimited_wireless_plan_hbo.html

HBO Included with AT&T Unlimited Plus Starting April 6

2 hours ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

Unlimited data for 9.99$.... jfc 

I’m paying nearly 150$ a month for 12Gb 😡

12 minutes ago, misteraven said:

Wasn't it just a rework of season 2, which was a rework of season 1?

Kind of reminds me of that wedding movie where they get drunk and forget what they did, three times in a row.

IDK, they've got a good little PG horror formula going, they're probably not going to fuck with it.

The Russian twist added nostalgic value. Pretty good peak cold war action thrown in the mix.

Archived