Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

got that snip snip

I don't know what's more pathetic, the fact that whoever the fuck your faggot ass is still holds a grudge against me from however many years ago that I can't even remember a single thing about you, or the fact that you're still lurking on a long since dead site that's been hanging on by life support for just as many years, power posting your rage and apparently thinking that I'm actually even seeing it in real time. 2006 was a looooong time ago, champ. Literally everybody has moved on. I dead ass pop in here maybe once a year out of boredom, then maybe a couple days later I'll pop in to see if anybody responded to my bored comment. But no way in hell did I expect this Xannie-pup kind of response from somebody who's still holding this kind of rage from whatever the fuck it was I clowned you on like a decade ago. 🤣

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wife brought it up once.   I was like hell fuckin no.    End of story. 

I can’t tell if this is starting to feel like the old 12oz or if we’re actually in uncharted territory. 

did it a few years ago. was less painful than getting accidentally hit in the balls. easy recovery. just followed doctors orders. got two kids. don't need/want anymore.    by far one of

Posted Images