got that snip snip

Moe Szyslak

This has been an interesting read. (However I think I missed where @Fist 666mentions  poly/swingin

i Knew a guy- He was dull a a cheap wet paper towel. Beside not educated, book wise his street sense wasn’t about shit either.  

He got shipped and was upset when he learned he still had (ejaculate) exit his body. He thought he would get dry orgasms or some shit. 

I got fixed. Probably 15 years ago. A method called Essure. $50 co-pay. In the office. They administer a valum upon entrance. Wait. Procedure. Go home. Rest. Work next day. 100% effective( if you follow directions) and 100% irreversible. 

Tiny nickel coils inserted into the opening (from uterus to Fallopian tube) with a camera (which goes through vagina>cervix>uterus up in there to find openings and I got to watch the whole thing. Inside the uterus looks like a what you imagine the inside  of a pink balloon while inflated. The most painful part was the air they puff inside to open everything up. I cussed and flinched a bit. NO SEX FOR THREE MONTHS. AT ALL. after three months, you go in for an X-ray with indicator dye to see if the procedure took (your body naturally scars around coils and the scar dye under X-ray will show if there are any openings) 

i have a card that has the coils registered number on them for airport/courtroom  clearance. (And if my body is ever decomposed in some forest those coils will be traced back to me) 

thank you for your inner thoughts on the topic, those that have considered or went through with it. 

Best decision ever. 

• Like 2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 6 months later...
On 12/10/2019 at 5:05 AM, Hua Guofang said:

Lol, was wondering if the pull out and pre-cum argument was about to reignite and bam, DAO rocks back on in with a new controversy. 

shit is real again. 

Pullout game is real. Both my kids were on purpose. Still remember the nut that made the second one.
The IUD is just a bonus. She got on that after the second one. 

• Truth 1
  • Props 1

23 hours ago, DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER said:

Pullout game is real. Both my kids were on purpose. Still remember the nut that made the second one.
The IUD is just a bonus. She got on that after the second one. 

Wow what a disappointment why did you come back as a buster

I thought so, keep filter feeding Cornbread’s shit you bitchass dude, you always wanna say some wack ass shit, go back to hitting your wife’s face your fucking buster, don’t respond you’re a hoe ass dude, everyone is tough when they move to Texas 

In other news.....The time has come for this snippety talk bullshit in my own personal life and I'm feeling all kinds of ways about it. On the one hand I'm not trying to even think about losing my authentic nut juice. On the other hand I am fucking horrified that I have yet again another seed on the way and I for damn sure refuse to ever even risk the possibility. I'm not mad. Just pissed my pull out game has gotten so weak in my older years. Anyways. My chick can do the birth control thing anymore for health and mental health reasons so thats out. And so is tube typing because that shit barely works. Scary thought, brehs. 

I don't know what's more pathetic, the fact that whoever the fuck your faggot ass is still holds a grudge against me from however many years ago that I can't even remember a single thing about you, or the fact that you're still lurking on a long since dead site that's been hanging on by life support for just as many years, power posting your rage and apparently thinking that I'm actually even seeing it in real time. 2006 was a looooong time ago, champ. Literally everybody has moved on. I dead ass pop in here maybe once a year out of boredom, then maybe a couple days later I'll pop in to see if anybody responded to my bored comment. But no way in hell did I expect this Xannie-pup kind of response from somebody who's still holding this kind of rage from whatever the fuck it was I clowned you on like a decade ago. 🤣

• LOL! 1