Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

🦃 🍗 Happy Thanksgiving - drinks, bbq, football & feasts photothread

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My nephew is finally old enough to tell me jokes that I think are funny.   Whats the best part about dating a homeless girl?       You can drop her off anywhere.

3 of us, first year in a new house and I'm already ready for apple pie already, aka took a 45 minute poop break. (I smoke weed in my own damn bathroom when my mom is here) lol.    

This year was super weird for me and everybody else I reckon. Turned out pretty chill though. I was actually super impressed at how wifey took on our own private little colonizer day and smashed the k

Posted Images

2 hours ago, glorydays said:

oh my god

we're all gonna get covid

I was just thinking how to kick off a internet challenge and get families to take family photos during Thanksgiving day not wearing masks and hash tag the photos #faggotfuaci2020

• LOL! 3
10 hours ago, ndv said:

I was just thinking how to kick off a internet challenge and get families to take family photos during Thanksgiving day not wearing masks and hash tag the photos #faggotfuaci2020

#KILLOURFAMILIES2020

#KILLTHEMSOFTLY

#YOUNGEARTHSOCIETY

#THEEARTHISYOUNGASFUCK

#5000YEARSOLDISTOOOLD

• Props 2
13 hours ago, glorydays said:

#KILLOURFAMILIES2020

#KILLTHEMSOFTLY

#YOUNGEARTHSOCIETY

#THEEARTHISYOUNGASFUCK

#5000YEARSOLDISTOOOLD

I get it.  I am just tired of Fauci being the cry baby everyone is listening too and what makes it even worse is he gets air time.  

What bothers me so much about his (or anyone for that matter) pro-rona quarantine.  Is the simple fact that despite us social distancing, wearing mask for the past several months, COVID-19 is still on the rise.   So whatever these stupid 🙄  appointed people have us doing is complete nonsense, and I am beginning to think (really have always thought) this is a test to push the people and deliberately see how far we can be controlled all while the elites (politicians) are parading around restaurants, hair salons and whatever not practicing what they preach.  Seriously tho, it's blatant and I am just so amazed the people just play along with it. 

And its simply this that make a few lyrics from a rage against the machine song bullet in the head keeps playing in my head.  You know?  

The lyrics "You're brain dead.  You gotta f-ing bullet in your head".  I dont tho but rona sure has triggered a lot of rage against the machine for me, all while I have become concerned 😟 (for the first time) for the psychological well being of the people.   Which should be true and genuine considering most people have repeatedly put these idiots in office time and time again and made career politicians out of them.  

The say goes, you reap what you sew.  

And that helps get me through i guess. 

• Truth 1
10 hours ago, ndv said:

I get it.  I am just tired of Fauci being the cry baby everyone is listening too and what makes it even worse is he gets air time.  

What bothers me so much about his (or anyone for that matter) pro-rona quarantine.  Is the simple fact that despite us social distancing, wearing mask for the past several months, COVID-19 is still on the rise.   So whatever these stupid 🙄  appointed people have us doing is complete nonsense, and I am beginning to think (really have always thought) this is a test to push the people and deliberately see how far we can be controlled all while the elites (politicians) are parading around restaurants, hair salons and whatever not practicing what they preach.  Seriously tho, it's blatant and I am just so amazed the people just play along with it. 

And its simply this that make a few lyrics from a rage against the machine song bullet in the head keeps playing in my head.  You know?  

The lyrics "You're brain dead.  You gotta f-ing bullet in your head".  I dont tho but rona sure has triggered a lot of rage against the machine for me, all while I have become concerned 😟 (for the first time) for the psychological well being of the people.   Which should be true and genuine considering most people have repeatedly put these idiots in office time and time again and made career politicians out of them.  

The say goes, you reap what you sew.  

And that helps get me through i guess. 

I understand broski...but i was just joking

I think we need to face the fact that covid will now be part of our DNA as a race and as a society

• Truth 1