🦃 🍗 Happy Thanksgiving - drinks, bbq, football & feasts photothread

KILZ FILLZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
13 hours ago, glorydays said:

#KILLOURFAMILIES2020

#KILLTHEMSOFTLY

#YOUNGEARTHSOCIETY

#THEEARTHISYOUNGASFUCK

#5000YEARSOLDISTOOOLD

I get it.  I am just tired of Fauci being the cry baby everyone is listening too and what makes it even worse is he gets air time.  

What bothers me so much about his (or anyone for that matter) pro-rona quarantine.  Is the simple fact that despite us social distancing, wearing mask for the past several months, COVID-19 is still on the rise.   So whatever these stupid 🙄  appointed people have us doing is complete nonsense, and I am beginning to think (really have always thought) this is a test to push the people and deliberately see how far we can be controlled all while the elites (politicians) are parading around restaurants, hair salons and whatever not practicing what they preach.  Seriously tho, it's blatant and I am just so amazed the people just play along with it. 

And its simply this that make a few lyrics from a rage against the machine song bullet in the head keeps playing in my head.  You know?  

The lyrics "You're brain dead.  You gotta f-ing bullet in your head".  I dont tho but rona sure has triggered a lot of rage against the machine for me, all while I have become concerned 😟 (for the first time) for the psychological well being of the people.   Which should be true and genuine considering most people have repeatedly put these idiots in office time and time again and made career politicians out of them.  

The say goes, you reap what you sew.  

And that helps get me through i guess. 

• Truth 1

10 hours ago, ndv said:

I get it.  I am just tired of Fauci being the cry baby everyone is listening too and what makes it even worse is he gets air time.  

What bothers me so much about his (or anyone for that matter) pro-rona quarantine.  Is the simple fact that despite us social distancing, wearing mask for the past several months, COVID-19 is still on the rise.   So whatever these stupid 🙄  appointed people have us doing is complete nonsense, and I am beginning to think (really have always thought) this is a test to push the people and deliberately see how far we can be controlled all while the elites (politicians) are parading around restaurants, hair salons and whatever not practicing what they preach.  Seriously tho, it's blatant and I am just so amazed the people just play along with it. 

And its simply this that make a few lyrics from a rage against the machine song bullet in the head keeps playing in my head.  You know?  

The lyrics "You're brain dead.  You gotta f-ing bullet in your head".  I dont tho but rona sure has triggered a lot of rage against the machine for me, all while I have become concerned 😟 (for the first time) for the psychological well being of the people.   Which should be true and genuine considering most people have repeatedly put these idiots in office time and time again and made career politicians out of them.  

The say goes, you reap what you sew.  

And that helps get me through i guess. 

I understand broski...but i was just joking

I think we need to face the fact that covid will now be part of our DNA as a race and as a society

• Truth 1

3 of us, first year in a new house and I'm already ready for apple pie already, aka took a 45 minute poop break. (I smoke weed in my own damn bathroom when my mom is here) lol.

IMG_5405.thumb.jpeg.a1700ec35147fe7db386c70212fa88a0.jpeg

FullSizeRender.thumb.jpeg.ae72c5fe14620df7574ee3ff5364a8ea.jpeg

IMG_2147.thumb.jpeg.377ed086fd2923d9efe3f2fd395931d6.jpeg

IMG_5400.thumb.jpeg.4fe10f8cd1c397d520425c4c765d5fc8.jpeg

Had to flex the canned cranberry sauce, I had to insist on this once a year indulgence in heavily processed ghetto heaven. Kind of like peanut butter, I still prefer the hood shit over our otherwise healthy food choices. We got Ocean Spray cranberry sauce because we respect that dogface420 sponsorship, boycott all other brands. 

• Like 3
  • Props 5
  • LOL! 1

5 minutes ago, Elena Delle Donne said:

ham and turkey people... why? when did it start? no beef just curious 

I've usually had Turkey, but a ham is somehow interchangeable with a Turkey for smaller gatherings.

2 minutes ago, Schnitzel said:

@Mercer

look at them brussel sprouts #salivating

Nobody in my family likes them apart from me.

you guys all look like you're having a good one

Sure did, love brussel sprouts also, but the gas is killing me. Had to sit next to the fireplace playing it off like I was tending the fire, in reality it was my cool hack for sending them up the chimney, out with the smoke.

• Props 1
  • LOL! 1

4 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

Great, great, great. Thanks brother. Im about to go broke on their glass ware.

Wouldn't be surprised if we were in for 5 figures at this point. My wife sold a discontinued color set (celery green) set for $1100 (Dinner Plate, Cake plate, Side Plate Cereal Bowl, Mug, Everyday Bowl, Soup Bowl) recently. It's an investment, they generally have a higher resale value than the retail price once the color is discontinued and someone with more money than sense breaks one and needs a replacement. 

• Like 1