๐ŸŒถ Hot Sauce ๐ŸŒถ appreciation thread

KILZ FILLZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Stay putting the cock sauce on things, always got a place in the door of my fridge.

ย 

@KILZ FILLZ- that looks like a good assortment of stuff to try.ย  I'd try each and every one of those over time.ย  I can go through a bit more than half of one of those size containers of salsa in one sitting, no problem.ย  Bonus is that fresh salsa really doesn't have anything in it that's bad for you except some salt.ย  If anything it's the tortilla chips that are bad for you.

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/26/2019 at 11:16 AM, Dirty_habiT said:

The Herdez Guacamole salsa is super good, one of my favorites.

ย 

If we're going to talk about salsa, we have to also talk about which chips are the best.

ย 

These are my current "ketchups" (put on everything, no my picture btw):

ย 

maxresdefault.jpg

ย 

The Habanero one is my favorite in terms of spiciness.ย  The Sriracha one is good, but it has a hint of sweetness, still really good.ย  I think I tried the ghost pepper one before and wasn't satisfied with how hot it was.ย  The Habanero one you can put on anything, it's delicious.

ย 

edit: I frequently order a few chile toreados with my breakfast tacos.ย  Also, this is a good time to say that if you are calling anything a "breakfast burrito" in Texas we will instantly know that you're not from here.... so unless you want to or enjoy being treated like an ignorant asshole just call them tacos.....

Got the same variety for christmas. Good sauce.ย ย 

• Like 1

There was this dude i knew about 20 years ago and his dad was a coroner. Working with dead bodies all day they put this gel strip under their nose to kill their sense of smell. Over the years it also destroyed his sense of taste. So I was at his house one day and he knew i liked hot sauce. He told me it was spicy and i was like what ever dude. So he got a tooth pick and just barely stuck the point of it into the bottle and handed it to me. I was thinking to myself "look at this punk bitch amount of hot sauce for punk bitches." I confidently put the toothpick into my mouth and the burn to come was horrendous. Im talking about burning, crying, snot, the whole 9 came out. The shit literally almost ruined my entire day.

• Like 4
  • LOL! 1

• 1 month later...