Elon Musk is a mad lad

KILZ FILLZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
On 11/22/2019 at 8:29 AM, KILZ FILLZ said:

What are thoseeeeeeeeee!!? 👀 

C2D6FAB3-21C2-4969-A03F-A5D53E5034DA.png

Why, those are the Curb Scuff Masters 5000.  I really hope this is trolling.  Break this thing while boggin deep and you will be royally screwed.  People with trucks like to modify their trucks too..... this is the kind of truck that I think people that would buy Honda pickup or Chevy Avalanche would buy.  Sorry to anyone that owns either of those things.

https://arstechnica.com/cars/2019/11/hot-takes-as-opinion-cools-on-tesla-cybertruck/

Who the fuck did this "CYbERTRKK"?  😐  I wonder if it was Elon himself.....

Screen-Shot-2019-11-21-at-8.15.22-PM-800

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

46 minutes ago, IHATEU said:

this has to be trolling, is exactly what i thought when i saw this. you don't go from designing  the  model S to this bullshit. 

no way this actual concept gets produced.  i would hope it will look more like the one mercer posted...

I’m sayin!!!

I just wish Elon had consulted with @Jokerbefore doing Cybertrkk. I feel like this could have been so much better if he just conceded that he doesn't have the best ideas about everything. 

This seems very arrogant and conceited on Elon's part. Like the trucking world has just been waiting for this day and now we're all drooling or something. I'm surprised he can walk through door ways with that head. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, misteraven said:

Beg to differ. I'll see if I can get the wife on to co-sign.

i dont drive a truck and i have a tiny dick. 

but seriously I don't think any of the people in the typical truck demographic would buy a tesla truck anyway. 

Dude is smart and also doesn't give a fuck.

Has anyone listened to the Joe Rogan where hes on it and talking about the tunnel they are building? shits insane.

also dont forget he was selling flame throwers just for the fuck of it. sure they were mostly just refurbed for tarring roofs but still.

https://www.boringcompany.com/not-a-flamethrower

ive been meaning to read/listen to his book but havent found the time yet.

• Truth 2
  • LOL! 1