Elon Musk is a mad lad

KILZ FILLZ

Look at this new Tesla truck. He trolling? I’m calling troll. Bet the real design drops next week. 

this is the same guy who made and sold “not a flamethrower”

it failed a security glass test in front of an audience

3CA8F73A-2D7B-42FA-BD22-C4BC22BD2C6C.jpeg

DAED4D28-9A4C-4124-BE9E-12172021DD6D.jpeg

B16D7343-9270-4DDA-BD2B-7692CFB400A7.jpeg

D763E620-F618-4EDB-8E7D-77FF42190D52.jpeg

motortrend article;

https://www.motortrend.com/news/tesla-cybertruck-electric-pickup-engineering-manufacturing/

• LOL! 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

People who buy trucks wear camo, like to hunt, and fish. I don't see any self respecting hunter, or fisherman ever pulling up in one of these.

People who buy pickup trucks would like a little respect when they park next to the job site, this shit would get you demoted.

People who buy trucks like to go off roading, I don't see any self respecting 4x4 enthusiast mudding in this monstrosity.

People who buy big trucks have little dicks, pulling up in this electric cock block won't poll well with your local Beckys.

People who buy trucks like to drive down dirt roads, play Hank Williams, listen to the harmony of a V8, Elon stop it.

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

16 minutes ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

@MercerI wouldn’t imagine that’s the demographic they want. I would bet they are aiming to steal the Escalade / Tahoe / Excursion  grocery getter soccer moms

Model X already suits the Tahoe/Soccer mom demographic much better. The excursion was canceled, and people in Escalade/Pickup crossovers might be vaginally challenged, but not retarded. Purchasing one of these should require some sort of self imposed celibacy disclosure.

• Like 1

Heard about this truck not knowing what exactly was the story behind it, and searched for the presentation video on youTube;
when I first saw it I wasn't sure if this is actually some utility vehicle Musk plans to use for doing stuff on Mars, or whether this is intended for driving on streets here on earth, lol.

Gotta admit it's badass as fuck and while surely the aesthetics do take some getting used to I think people who are really hating it are just not ready. To be fair this is 2020 now, we're not in the eighties any more.

2 hours ago, Mercer said:

People who buy big trucks have little dicks, pulling up in this electric cock block won't poll well with your local Beckys.

Hold on though, what does that guy that is the captain of the battle ship have?  /nohomo

edit: also..... I hate this truck and think it's hilarious that the windows broke like that.  I guarantee someone got fired.

• Truth 1